C6 Forced Induction/Nitrous C6 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

*Sale* ECS Stage 1 Fuel System - No Tank Removal - 800RWHP Rated

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2011, 02:56 PM
0Matt @ ECS
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default *Sale* ECS Stage 1 Fuel System - No Tank Removal - 800RWHP Rated

We have been the innovator's for years in the C5 and C6 aftermarket fuel systems. About a year ago we redesigned the fuel block kit & a few more aspects of our kit. These have been very popular for the DIY'rs because you do not need to drop your fuel tank to install. We include the necessary tools to install the fuel block, along with directions, and a installation video.

This kit with the standard Bosch 044 external fuel pump is good for 800RWHP. Our kit features a hobbs switch to turn-on the external pump only in-boost, to save pump life & for quiet operation. Long gone are the days of listening to your whining fuel pump at idle & drawing all the attention at every traffic light.

You can also remove that Boostapump that you installed with your original supercharged/turbocharged system.

Included in our kit:

- ECS Fuel Block C6 Kit
- ECS / Bosch 044 Fuel Pump w/ Check Valve
- ECS Fuel Pump Wiring Harness w/ Included Hobbs Switch
- Earls Braided Stainless Steel Lines
- Earls Black AN Fittings

The fuel systems are in-stock and ready to ship.

Normal price is $1295. Sale price is $1195 + Ship.

** As a special deal to any ECS clients that are running the BAP (MSD or KB), we will be glad to offer you a 5% discount on your order **
- (You need to be the original purchaser of the ECS kit)

Feel free to PM, email (matt@eastcoastsupercharging.com), or call 609-752-0321 for ordering information.

Here is a quick installation video of our fuel block:

ECS Fuel Block Installation C6

Thanks

Matt

Last edited by Matt @ ECS; 10-18-2011 at 02:58 PM.
Old 10-18-2011, 04:24 PM
turbotuner20v
Safety Car

Received 212 Likes on 118 Posts

Originally Posted by Matt @ ECS
We have been the innovator's for years in the C5 and C6 aftermarket fuel systems. About a year ago we redesigned the fuel block kit & a few more aspects of our kit. These have been very popular for the DIY'rs because you do not need to drop your fuel tank to install. We include the necessary tools to install the fuel block, along with directions, and a installation video.

This kit with the standard Bosch 044 external fuel pump is good for 800RWHP. Our kit features a hobbs switch to turn-on the external pump only in-boost, to save pump life & for quiet operation. Long gone are the days of listening to your whining fuel pump at idle & drawing all the attention at every traffic light.

You can also remove that Boostapump that you installed with your original supercharged/turbocharged system.

Included in our kit:

- ECS Fuel Block C6 Kit
- ECS / Bosch 044 Fuel Pump w/ Check Valve
- ECS Fuel Pump Wiring Harness w/ Included Hobbs Switch
- Earls Braided Stainless Steel Lines
- Earls Black AN Fittings

The fuel systems are in-stock and ready to ship.

Normal price is $1295. Sale price is $1195 + Ship.

** As a special deal to any ECS clients that are running the BAP (MSD or KB), we will be glad to offer you a 5% discount on your order **
- (You need to be the original purchaser of the ECS kit)

Feel free to PM, email (matt@eastcoastsupercharging.com), or call 609-752-0321 for ordering information.

Here is a quick installation video of our fuel block:

ECS Fuel Block Installation C6

Thanks

Matt
Wow, that's slick...
Old 10-18-2011, 05:51 PM
nmalik3000
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

I am a happy customer of this fuel system! A constant 60 psi of fuel pressure under boost. Very happy I went with ecs and my car has been great so far!
Old 10-18-2011, 10:43 PM
walhan_qtr
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

that is nice and very easy to install!!! one question though. it says in the vid it supports 1000+whp and here it says 800whp. from the ad, I guess there will be other stages then to support 1000+whp? when are those coming out or do you have them already?
Old 10-19-2011, 12:08 AM
vettemann62
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Nice Vid Matt. Is there a video that shows the rest of the install?
Old 10-19-2011, 08:53 AM
0Matt @ ECS
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by walhan_qtr
that is nice and very easy to install!!! one question though. it says in the vid it supports 1000+whp and here it says 800whp. from the ad, I guess there will be other stages then to support 1000+whp? when are those coming out or do you have them already?
There are other stages to the fuel system. Anything above Stage 1 I like to discuss directly with the client to custom suite their needs. Technically there is 1, 2, 3, and 4 stages.

Stage 2 and above requires driver's side tank removal to install a regulator blockoff plug.

sarecco: No, we have full color directions for the rest of the installation. It's pretty simple past the fuel block.
Old 10-19-2011, 08:49 PM
Drifting

Received 47 Likes on 35 Posts

What happens to the shavings from drilling the tank? Are there any tricks to get them out or keep them from falling in?
Old 10-19-2011, 09:40 PM
Streetfast
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey Matt, I have your stage 1 fuel system for about 2 years ago. I know it has a return line. Can I put a additional fuel regulator on it and make it boost reference. I running out of fuel and injectors are at 100% at 5900 rpms and 110% at 6100.

Thanks,

Lee
Old 10-20-2011, 08:02 AM
0Matt @ ECS
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Streetfast
Hey Matt, I have your stage 1 fuel system for about 2 years ago. I know it has a return line. Can I put a additional fuel regulator on it and make it boost reference. I running out of fuel and injectors are at 100% at 5900 rpms and 110% at 6100.

Thanks,

Lee
Lee: You would have to install a blockoff for the factory regulator in-tank, add the mechanical fuel pressure regulator & then the return line. I am a bit confused though of how you have a return line on a Stage 1 setup without the regulator? The return line comes from the regulator. PM or email (matt@eastcoastsupercharging.com) some quick pictures of your setup or last name so I can look it up!

What happens to the shavings from drilling the tank? Are there any tricks to get them out or keep them from falling in?
We've never had a problem with shavings into the tank before, we just grease the hole saw. Also since you are creating a hole in the tank any shavings can be removed through the access hole you just created.
Old 10-20-2011, 08:51 AM
ysb02
Drifting

Received 30 Likes on 29 Posts

This would need rails though for a return-style setup?
Old 10-20-2011, 01:38 PM
DOUG @ ECS
Premium Supporting Vendor

Location: Providing the most proven supercharger kits for your C5/6/7 609-752-0321
Received 1,087 Likes on 657 Posts

Originally Posted by ysb02

This would need rails though for a return-style setup?

Nope, we mount the regulator right on the stock fuel rail at the schrader (sp?) valve. We have made over 1000rwhp that way.
Old 10-20-2011, 04:58 PM
06.Z51.MontRed.Vert
Melting Slicks

Location: Eastern PA:ECS Paxton Novi 1500(676rwhp,585tq on stock engine),LG headers, 410's, Corsa Sports, ECS Alky Kit
St. Jude Donor '08-'09

Doug, can you shoot pm me a price on this system installed in my car please (obviously removing the BAP).

Doug in the summer time when its really hot out with my car I see my fuel pressure drop off a bit as the gas in the tank gets lower. I know its because the gas is heating up in the tank. If I fill the car with gas presure immediately goes back up (cold gas). Just wondering if this would help alleviate that if the stock pump wasn't beng pushed harder via the boost-a-pump under boost.

Also, how reliable are the HOBS switches? Is there a lag from the time the switch tells the second pump to start until it starts actually pumping fuel (I assume that it is very minimal). I'm just wondering if it is as quick to react as a single pump that only needs to ramp up under boost (via the boost a pump) as opposed to a second pump starting from not pumping at all to full on running when required under boost. Hope you understand what I'm asking.

Can you also PM me a price on installing those Phadt adjustable shocks you guys seem to really like? I'm not looking for a drag car, just better all around handling, AND comfort at the same time. My car is a keeper and doesn't get driven a lot so I don't want it to be real harsh.

Give me a package price if yu want on the shocks andthis fuel system installed at the same time.

Thanks

Dave
Old 10-20-2011, 05:09 PM
Drifting

Received 47 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by Matt @ ECS
We've never had a problem with shavings into the tank before, we just grease the hole saw. Also since you are creating a hole in the tank any shavings can be removed through the access hole you just created.
Thats what i thought.
This is officially my next mod!
Old 10-20-2011, 09:51 PM
DOUG @ ECS

Location: Providing the most proven supercharger kits for your C5/6/7 609-752-0321

Originally Posted by 06.Z51.MontRed.Vert
Doug, can you shoot pm me a price on this system installed in my car please (obviously removing the BAP).

Doug in the summer time when its really hot out with my car I see my fuel pressure drop off a bit as the gas in the tank gets lower. I know its because the gas is heating up in the tank. If I fill the car with gas presure immediately goes back up (cold gas). Just wondering if this would help alleviate that if the stock pump wasn't beng pushed harder via the boost-a-pump under boost.

Also, how reliable are the HOBS switches? Is there a lag from the time the switch tells the second pump to start until it starts actually pumping fuel (I assume that it is very minimal). I'm just wondering if it is as quick to react as a single pump that only needs to ramp up under boost (via the boost a pump) as opposed to a second pump starting from not pumping at all to full on running when required under boost. Hope you understand what I'm asking.

Can you also PM me a price on installing those Phadt adjustable shocks you guys seem to really like? I'm not looking for a drag car, just better all around handling, AND comfort at the same time. My car is a keeper and doesn't get driven a lot so I don't want it to be real harsh.

Give me a package price if yu want on the shocks andthis fuel system installed at the same time.

Thanks

Dave
The fuel system would take care of the summer pressure drop Dave. I have not had a hobbs switch fail yet, and there isn't any lag because it kicks on before your stock pump is even close to running out.

The aircraft mechanic in me does like redundancy, so if someone was weary about trusting a hobbs switch, we could install two very easily. They are small and not very expensive.

Matt or Chris will get back to you on pricing, thanks!

(now we can bring you into the 700rw club too)
Old 10-20-2011, 09:52 PM
DOUG @ ECS

Originally Posted by 383
Thats what i thought.
This is officially my next mod!
Thanks in advance.
Old 10-21-2011, 07:40 PM
Don 79 TA
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

would this work with the higher eforce kits as well?

is it really that much of a PITA to remove the stock tank in a 05 auto C6?
Old 10-21-2011, 08:35 PM
DOUG @ ECS

Originally Posted by Don 79 TA
would this work with the higher eforce kits as well?

is it really that much of a PITA to remove the stock tank in a 05 auto C6?

Yes, and yes.

Get notified of new replies

To *Sale* ECS Stage 1 Fuel System - No Tank Removal - 800RWHP Rated

Old 10-21-2011, 08:55 PM
1SwtRide
Drifting

Received 35 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by DOUG @ ECS
(now we can bring you into the 700rw club too)
Great club to be in - you'll have a blast day in and day out. Be sure to ask the ECS crew which shock set up they think would work best for your goal. Hear them out - they did great by me in that area.
Old 10-25-2011, 12:04 PM
0Matt @ ECS
Former Vendor

Thanks guys.. Been selling a bunch of these, we just did another run of the ECS fuel block kits and have them ready to go again !
Old 11-04-2011, 12:01 PM
TinSecondRice
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'11

Not seeing this on your site. Will this same kit work on my '98? Trying to decide on a fuel system right now for my TT '98 model...

Quick Reply: *Sale* ECS Stage 1 Fuel System - No Tank Removal - 800RWHP Rated