C6 Forced Induction/Nitrous C6 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Champion motors ttix 1141 rwhp dyno

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-2012, 11:58 PM
CDN Vette
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeff @ TPE
The text I got from Rob said "He chickened out"
Ask Rob to disclose that actual conversation...

Rob : Hey want to try a few more PSI's for 1200 RW?

Me : are you gonna warranty it?

Rob : Nope

Me : I'am okay at 1141...
Old 03-01-2012, 12:17 AM
CDN Vette
Pro

Originally Posted by Acesup
Hey Roy, quick question for ya? What did Ovid do at the track last year? There are heads and cam cars running faster! maybe there are some time slips or some videos you could post for us to prove your point? I am tired of having to be skeered of dyno queens! shaaaaaadddduuuuuppppp and pull beside. Any other dyno queens I should be skeered of? What will ya like to bet I will run 9's before Ovid? and any other six speed cars you know Of? Hey are you saying Ovid needs a glide cause he can't even run tens with well over 1000 rear Wheel?
WOW...what's up with you Vince?

Have you blown a gasket? lol Don't worry you don't have to answer that I think everyone already knows that answer.

Thanks for all your support and praise, by the way it's spelled "scared"

WOW...no further comment!

Last edited by CDN Vette; 03-01-2012 at 12:33 AM.
Old 03-01-2012, 05:14 AM
CDN Vette
Pro

Vince,

On second thought I have chosen to comment about your posts that you have made in this thread.

Your unsolicited attack on me was totally uncalled for.

I have never stated that I am a super driver and you can ask anyone that I have always agreed with others that I do need more seat time to run some better E.T.’s
(I have been out to the track a grand total of 2 times with this setup, and only once with a proper drag-pack)

I have always thought highly of you and have always been supportive of you or your accomplishments with your car, so I don’t understand why you have chosen this venue to try to belittle me personally in this public forum.

Since you have already admitted in your replies that Rob is able to run a high horsepower turbo powered six speed car in the nines and since my so-called “dyno-queen” is a facsimile of Rob’s car with the only difference being that my car makes more horse power I can come to no other conclusion than to believe that your remarks are nothing more than a personal attack on me.

Vince, you are one of the reasons why this forum sucks, your need to compete against everyone else is most definitely a problem and you should go see a psychiatrist to sort out this need to be better than others.

Your need to put others down is most apparently a need to compensate for your apparent lack in self confidence and I am sorry if my car scares you so much that you have to come out closet with these hurtful comments that have no possible positive outcomes.

You can think this over and I hope you dwell on this a little bit, but the people I have met over the years at Champion Motors, and I am talking about the solid core of the guys there, all of which are supportive of each other have a positive attitude and there is camaraderie at the shop that make Champion Motors what it is.

Everyone there has the same collective goal and that is to try to go fast.

I have known you for about five years now and I always thought of you as one of those guys until today and it sadens me when I say that I truly believe that maybe you don’t belong in this collective of car enthusiast anymore (IMHO).

I am sure that it would not be hard for you to find one of the many “haters” support group out there who all have the same need to compensate for their own lack of self confidence.

One last thing if you still you really think that my car is the “dyno-queen“ that you are not “skeered” of maybe you would like to try an experiment. I am not usually fond about letting other people drive my car, but in this case I would consider letting Rob drive my car against you and your car and then you too can be certain that my car is not just a “dyno-queen” Please let me know?

Anyways you get the point, and I am not going to beat a dead horse!

I personally don’t know what you have against me and I really don’t care now, but all I ask is that you please remember that my car is a CHAMPION MOTORS car and in your bio you state that your car is in one piece thanks to Rob at CHAMPION MOTORS. Don’t you understand that by attacking me and my car that you are attacking Rob and the boys at CHAMPION MOTORS.

That’s all

Last edited by CDN Vette; 03-01-2012 at 05:52 AM.
Old 03-01-2012, 08:30 AM
SinisterC6
Le Mans Master

Received 376 Likes on 190 Posts

Hey Roy, quick question for ya? What did Ovid do at the track last year? There are heads and cam cars running faster! maybe there are some time slips or some videos you could post for us to prove your point? I am tired of having to be skeered of dyno queens! shaaaaaadddduuuuuppppp and pull beside. Any other dyno queens I should be skeered of? What will ya like to bet I will run 9's before Ovid? and any other six speed cars you know Of? Hey are you saying Ovid needs a glide cause he can't even run tens with well over 1000 rear Wheel?
Wow you can drive your car down a two block strip of straight line, congratulations you ignorant troll here's your cookie.. :cookie for the ***: Ill go build a broke down chevy nova for about the same price of your head/cam package cost and match you in the quarter.

It's people like you that make me hate internet forums. Here we have someone who has a car they way they want, that is the point of modding; make the car suite your needs. You set your car up for drag racing (I respect that) while others set their car up for road racing or just street driving. If you have nothing useful to contribute then don't post at all...

Note, I'm not knocking drag racing. It's fun and can be difficult if the car is not set up properly, it takes a lot of skill to launch a vehicle into the 10s, 9s, 8s ect.
Old 03-01-2012, 09:19 AM
0Arun@CCP
Former Vendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by SinisterC6
Wow you can drive your car down a two block strip of straight line, congratulations you ignorant troll here's your cookie.. :cookie for the ***: Ill go build a broke down chevy nova for about the same price of your head/cam package cost and match you in the quarter.

It's people like you that make me hate internet forums. Here we have someone who has a car they way they want, that is the point of modding; make the car suite your needs. You set your car up for drag racing (I respect that) while others set their car up for road racing or just street driving. If you have nothing useful to contribute then don't post at all...

Note, I'm not knocking drag racing. It's fun and can be difficult if the car is not set up properly, it takes a lot of skill to launch a vehicle into the 10s, 9s, 8s ect.
I'm pretty sure there just having fun-the boredom of the winter months does this to the CDN crowd.

The OP and the rest are long time friends.

Sorry this post has gone off direction Ovid-congrats again.

Old 03-01-2012, 12:00 PM
roythomas
Drifting

agreed Ovid ! congrats again ! on the impressive ## the rest can post . slam ! buckle !! break !!! or lose !! but we all build for ourselves !! not for others !.Most have not raced in 3 years including myself
Old 03-01-2012, 12:40 PM
0Pete@ChampionMotors
Former Vendor

Hey Vince, there are also NA cars heavier than yours with almost half your hp going faster than you. You pull beside if you got the .....!
Old 03-01-2012, 01:05 PM
95vettski
Melting Slicks

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

Hey Vince, last time you were at the track your best time was 14 sec with 850rwhp...maybe you should let Rob drive your car
Old 03-01-2012, 01:41 PM
0Arun@CCP
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by 95vettski
Hey Vince, last time you were at the track your best time was 14 sec with 850rwhp...maybe you should let Rob drive your car
Come on Bobby, that's not fair to Vince. We won't mention what happened to you last time at the track.

Man this thread is turning into episode of the New Jersey Housewives!

Last edited by Arun@CCP; 03-01-2012 at 01:49 PM.
Old 03-01-2012, 02:06 PM
roythomas
Drifting

Originally Posted by Arun@CCP
Come on Bobby, that's not fair to Vince. We won't mention what happened to you last time at the track.

Man this thread is turning into episode of the New Jersey Housewives!
your rite Arun we should all keep our dirty secrets to our self about what we break..lol /witch we all do rite ??? and we have bad days at tracks lol or buy parts that dont work !! like i said 2012 should prove who is who in Canada in the lsx world ..
Old 03-01-2012, 02:21 PM
95vettski
Melting Slicks

that's not fair
Yup, **** happens!
Remember when you tuned my stock motor (570rwhp) and I broke...that's racing!
Old 03-01-2012, 02:27 PM
0Arun@CCP
Former Vendor

Yup, **** happens!
Remember when you tuned my stock motor (570rwhp) and I broke...that's racing!
Yep that's when the timing chain let go remember-you posted up the pics.

I was talking about the Corvette Nationals in Cayuga-you didn't want to make passes because they were only running 1/8th mile.
Old 03-01-2012, 02:41 PM
0Arun@CCP
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by roythomas
your rite Arun we should all keep our dirty secrets to our self about what we break..lol /witch we all do rite ??? and we have bad days at tracks lol or buy parts that dont work !! like i said 2012 should prove who is who in Canada in the lsx world ..
Well said brother, I've had the C5 title in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 would make it 4 in a row!

But I'm not counting my chickens yet! Made alot more changes again this season-shooting for 8.5's!!!!!!

Old 03-01-2012, 03:00 PM
roythomas
Drifting

Well said brother, I've had the C5 title in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 would make it 4 in a row!

But I'm not counting my chickens yet! Made alot more changes again this season-shooting for 8.5's!!!!!!

well good luck in 2012 .lol .im sure your busy on your own builds and forum topics ..this is a Champion tread FYI and telling the world about your 1/4 mile et on Ovids tread is not cool and no one from champion ever asked how fast you were ...
Old 03-01-2012, 03:11 PM
0Arun@CCP
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by roythomas
well good luck in 2012 .lol .im sure your busy on your own builds and forum topics ..this is a Champion tread FYI and telling the world about your 1/4 mile et on Ovids tread is not cool and no one from champion ever asked how fast you were ...
Ur right-I will start a new thread.

Congrats again Ovid/Champions-owner of Canada's most powerful C6!
Old 03-01-2012, 04:05 PM
95vettski
Melting Slicks

What

Bobby, would you rather have a pipe pop off and drive home, or the head blow off and then need a new Motor? Plus a tow from Cayuga to Toronto. Maybe you can shed some light on that for us.
The only pipe that needs to be put down is the crack pipe you've been smoking! You came into this thread bashing a Champion Motor build and customer. Your here thumping your chest like your some kind of king. Go to the track run a number and let the car do the talking!
What I do with my car is my business!
Old 03-01-2012, 04:40 PM
roythomas
Drifting

Vince ! this is not about Bobby !! Arun ! mee and of course you !!! this whole post is for Ovids power from Champion Motors with a TTIX kit ...fallow ? i remember not to long ago 750 rwhp was a impressive ### now look at the kit and c5 just shows the determention with R&D from Rob and the guys at Champion motors

Last edited by roythomas; 03-01-2012 at 04:44 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To Champion motors ttix 1141 rwhp dyno

Old 03-01-2012, 05:26 PM
79 Bullet
Pro

Received 33 Likes on 22 Posts

The only pipe that needs to be put down is the crack pipe you've been smoking!
Old 03-01-2012, 05:30 PM
79 Bullet
Pro

Received 33 Likes on 22 Posts

Ur right-I will start a new thread.
C6!
The winter has been a little bit of sleeper. Looking forward to the new thread.
Old 03-02-2012, 07:57 PM
CDN Vette
Pro

Haha... Vince finally got the mod he wanted and we can all thank the moderator.

It's almost like he didn't exist at all!

Quick Reply: Champion motors ttix 1141 rwhp dyno