C6 Forced Induction/Nitrous C6 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

A & A V2 Si Black Out Kit

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2012, 04:59 PM
Deadfast
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A & A V3 Si Black Out Kit

On a 1-10 Scale (1 being worst, 10 being beyond outstanding)

Workmanship: 10/10 This kit is one of the most beautiful and functional kits I have ever seen and utilized. It makes most other kits, including Vortech's original kit, realize their short comings. Air-to-air intercooler that doubles as a ram air system, blowoff valve, KB boost a pump, 60lb injector, Dewitt radiator...need I say more?

Drivability: 10/10 This kit clicks into place perfectly!!! I drive the car over a hundred miles a day and neither reliability nor drivability have been affected. There is ZERO/ZILCH/NONE/NADA/NO slop in any gear at all!! It feels like the automotive gods came down and forged a kit so perfect that would make us the new envy of all other car enthusiasts! I have never felt a better, smoother acceleration curve that slams you and keeps you pegged to the seat in my life! When you feel it for the first time, you will be shocked (that’s what she said)!

Craftsmanship: 10/10 The kit has been designed from the ground up and fits perfectly within the confines of the C6 body. All pieces, as you can see in the pictures, fit perfectly and nothing is rigged. These guys at A & A are professionals and release nothing but perfection to their customers.

Performance 10/10: You think your stock ZO6 is fast, wait till you get smoked, I mean SMOKED by an A & A supercharged ZO6. Smoke list thus far: Lamborghini Murciélago, 2012 Magnusan charged SS camaro, 2010 Supersnake, SL 63, R6 (not from standstill, but from 45-120 he stood no chance), Porsche GT2, Porsche GT3, STS Twin turbo charged SRT8 challenger (sounded cool...lol), Lamborghini Gallardo Supervaloce, ACT Viper....

Bang for my buck this was BEST BEST BEST performance upgrade I've ever had done!!!! Thanks A & A... See you soon for cam, brakes and suspension!!!

At the end of the day all I can say is THANK YOU to A & A for really doing the right thing for us Vette guys and I hope you never stop making parts for this car! I truly want to thank you guys for going out of your way to make sure I am satisfied with the kit, the performance and the way the tuning drives. You guys go above and beyond for us! You made me fall in love with this car all over again.

A special Thanks to Andy @ A & A Corvettes for being a great guy and , being helpful every time I needed help or had a question. Thanks again and I'll see you guys soon!!!

Another special thanks to the guys at A & A!! Andy, Jesse, Frank and James, you guys through for me. You guys came through as always and even when we ran into a snag you went above and beyond; AEM fuel pressure gauge went bad and you spent hours making sure my problem wasn't something other than the gauge, AEM ultimately replaced the sensor. SO thanks Andy, Jesse, Frank and James !! Anyone in the surrounding area that needs work on their cars I highly recommend you go see these guys. I

Now time to get faster with the clutch pedal! LOL

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by Deadfast; 07-04-2012 at 01:52 AM.
Old 07-01-2012, 09:21 PM
FloydSummerOf68
Race Director

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Kit looks absolutely awesome, but holy crap do you need to polish that car.
Old 07-01-2012, 09:48 PM
Deadfast
Advanced

thats a clear bra on the front bumber my friend
Old 07-03-2012, 04:53 PM
Josh@AandASuperchargers
Platinum Supporting Vendor

Received 183 Likes on 143 Posts

You're welcome! Thanks for the review, we're very happy to hear the kit and performance exceeded your expectations. Enjoy!

PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO VISIT OUR NEW WEBSITE AT WWW.AACORVETTE.COM
NOW PARTNERING WITH AFFIRM TO OFFER INTEREST FREE FINANCING!

A&A CORVETTE PERFORMANCE
477 LAMBERT ST Ste A
OXNARD CA 93036
(805) 278-4107

Instagram @aacorvettesuperchargers
Facebook.com/AACorvette

Old 07-03-2012, 06:37 PM
peter pan
Life Time NCM #2196

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,099 Likes on 810 Posts

Originally Posted by FloydSummerOf68
Kit looks absolutely awesome, but holy crap do you need to polish that car.
On both accounts
Old 07-03-2012, 07:23 PM
Jasil
Le Mans Master

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Deadfast
thats a clear bra on the front bumber my friend
Yep, I feel your pain!! You can polish those things MY ***!!

My car is pretty clean 99% of the time.........but in the sun there is no making that clear bra look nearly as good as the paint.

I want to SC my car I already have the crank pinned .....lol. I'm just leary on the big boom.
Old 07-03-2012, 07:56 PM
LMBC6Brian2
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Jasil
Yep, I feel your pain!! You can polish those things MY ***!!

My car is pretty clean 99% of the time.........but in the sun there is no making that clear bra look nearly as good as the paint.

I want to SC my car I already have the crank pinned .....lol. I'm just leary on the big boom.
I polished my 100 times with my porter cable and it came out as glassy clear as the paint. Just need to get the right products. Anything you do to the car's paint, you can do to the bra.
Old 07-04-2012, 01:55 AM
Deadfast
Advanced

Originally Posted by LMBC6Brian2
I polished my 100 times with my porter cable and it came out as glassy clear as the paint. Just need to get the right products. Anything you do to the car's paint, you can do to the bra.
Thank you for the feed back...can you please direct me to the right products?
Old 07-04-2012, 09:45 PM
0spoiled996
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12

What boost level are you running and what was your HP #'s?

Congrats!
Old 07-05-2012, 04:30 AM
Jasil
Le Mans Master

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by LMBC6Brian2
If you literally mean 100 times than yeah I'll agree. I spent about 60 minutes on it and while decent at 5ft is no where near what the paint is.

I've got IDK $500 worth or pads, mf, poorboys, zaino, pinnacle, merzerna, etc etc.

So, what did you use exaclty? Pad, product, time frame, etc?
Old 07-05-2012, 09:19 AM
LMBC6Brian2
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Jasil
If you literally mean 100 times than yeah I'll agree. I spent about 60 minutes on it and while decent at 5ft is no where near what the paint is.

I've got IDK $500 worth or pads, mf, poorboys, zaino, pinnacle, merzerna, etc etc.

So, what did you use exaclty? Pad, product, time frame, etc?
Its not all about the products too. My bra was a ventureshields bra. Supposedly the best on the market. I could hit that thing with an orange pad and some menzerna polish and it would look crystal clear from upclose. Also the good ole fashion heat gun, if used properly, can heat out the scratches. Your installed should know how to do that. But personally I love the menzerna polish, some of the adams stuff and the meguires pro series. All can be had from autogeek.net. Here is a great starter kit with the portercable buffer included.

http://www.autogeek.net/xmtpocainswr.html

Also some how-to videos on how to use it.

http://www.autogeek.net/dual-action-polisher.html
Old 08-02-2012, 04:20 PM
timmyZ06
Le Mans Master

Received 262 Likes on 215 Posts

Originally Posted by spoiled996
What boost level are you running and what was your HP #'s?

Congrats!
which trim? si or t-trim
Old 08-03-2012, 03:47 PM
3 Z06ZR1
Team Owner

Received 900 Likes on 742 Posts

Todays A&A kit is a super deal!
I coated my 1500 sl in black! The blown Ls-7 is a beautiful thing.
Just have to have a great tuner!
The lightweight Z-06 also does more with less rwhp so the 650 or so
I should be making makes one fast ride.
Old 08-06-2012, 06:56 PM
Josh@AandASuperchargers
Platinum Supporting Vendor

Received 183 Likes on 143 Posts

Originally Posted by timmyZ06
which trim? si or t-trim
He has the Si. The Blacked Out finish is only available with a V3 Si.

Get notified of new replies

To A & A V2 Si Black Out Kit

Quick Reply: A & A V2 Si Black Out Kit