C6 Forced Induction/Nitrous C6 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

__________*** Ridetech shocks and coil overs available from ECS ***_____________

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2016, 07:02 PM
chpmnsws6
Drifting

Received 60 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by Kellykoala
Then shock mounts are not substantial enough to carry the weight of the car in the long term. Callaway has addressed this problem by leaving the transverse leaf spring in place to take more of that weight load while still having adjustable coilovers. Multi-Pro R2 look them up you might like them.
LG has done some crazy r&d while trashing out a c6z in the process. Coilovers and mounts held. I've seen far less material hold far more anyway, so I was never concerned. If I didn't find such a killer deal on my LG Bilstien coilovers, my car would be sitting on Ridetechs too. Fox makes a killer shock and the support at LSFEST for those of us not in the pro world is unreal.
The following 2 users liked this post by chpmnsws6:
Kellykoala (10-17-2016), Rodney@ridetech (10-18-2016)
Old 10-18-2016, 04:36 PM
DOUG @ ECS
Premium Supporting Vendor

Location: Providing the most proven supercharger kits for your C5/6/7 609-752-0321
Received 1,090 Likes on 658 Posts

Originally Posted by chpmnsws6
LG has done some crazy r&d while trashing out a c6z in the process. Coilovers and mounts held. I've seen far less material hold far more anyway, so I was never concerned. If I didn't find such a killer deal on my LG Bilstien coilovers, my car would be sitting on Ridetechs too. Fox makes a killer shock and the support at LSFEST for those of us not in the pro world is unreal.

Agreed completely, plus coil over's have been used on Corvettes now for many years of severe race and street use, I have never heard of a mount failure ever.

Quick Reply: __________*** Ridetech shocks and coil overs available from ECS ***_____________