C6 Forced Induction/Nitrous C6 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Post your supercharge RWHP

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2014, 02:07 AM
Nasser_q8
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LS2 stock bottom end D1, meth , ECS small cam, 762rwhp
Old 04-18-2014, 02:30 AM
Nasser_q8
Racer

Originally Posted by baro0k@eXtermination
First of all, I wish this is not a duplicate thread. The reason I am asking for this, is to come up with an average, deviation, max and min numbers for LS7 output on stock block on the dyno.

Please do mention the dyno, temperature, barometer; "mileage", also adding the max torque would be great as well.

I am starting to get a little dissapointed with my Z, not the Z in general just my personal Z. For some reason, I think I own the slowest Z in the planet, and just to know how long the stock short block will handle the power now I am putting down 608whp @ 6PSI Procharge D1SC + Kooks 1-7/8 with off road x-pipe .. everything els is stock .. planning to add cam kit .. not sure if the short block will handle until the 700hp or not .. that's why I post this thread to make sure i'm in the safe mood.

thanks.
I saw your other thread your trying to hit 650hp on you z06.
you can hit 650hp easily with no mods except re-tuning your car with meth your car has meth but it was never tuned with meth. Meth can make your car runs rich with your current tune if your trying to target 11.5 at WOT with meth your are most likely to be at 12~13 AFR.
what I suggest you to do is retune it with meth and let your tuner also tune it safe. ask him if he can adjust the IAT VS spark table this table will help if the meth system fail this table will - timing from the engine to avoid knock. and where is your meth nozzle located ? MAF => nozzle=> IAT sensor ? what system are your using ?
And also if you are looking to add some mods nothing batter that replacing your stock LS7 heads with aftermarket heads.
Old 04-18-2014, 04:11 AM
ProEFI
Supremacy 1 car at a time
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Mach Z
I've talked to "some" of the top tuners on this site and some didn't want to even go/recommend above 650whp on the ls7. Yes i know people have done it but this is coming from what 99% of this community would consider to be great tuners which is why it makes it so much harder when people say find a good tuner because I've contacted the obvious ones and they weren't saying 750 which is why I feel they aren't as known as some may think. And if they happen to be some of the shops I've already called that means people said to them "this is my goal make it happen with as safe a tune as you can give me", then coming back here and telling everyone it's safe, even though the tuners "actual safe tune/limit" is long gone.
I don't know why they hate working on LS7 mostly here, before tuning the car was going to my old tuner .. the one who tuned my C5Z with dual stages of nitrous well car jumped on the dyne asking him to check everything we changed the plugs and car was fine .. after 2 runs on the same tune he didn't do anything he said "there is a misfire and I think it's from the catback since you're running stock one" I was like WTF and then I was acting like an idiot and asking why it's from the catback ? and I got the answer that made me show him my middle finger he said over boosting is cause the cat back must be cleared from filters, few months ago a G8 comes with the same issue the release the filters and it's runs good, I understand he won't work on Z cause he wanna keep his name high on the marketing .. so the day after it I took it to Taqi's performance and the guy there told me it's SO EASY to solve the issue I was like .. here is another idiot .. but actually the guy did the car works well and fine ..

as I told you most of them won't lose his name cause the LS7 is hard to treat.
Old 04-18-2014, 04:18 AM
ProEFI
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by Nasser_q8
I saw your other thread your trying to hit 650hp on you z06.
you can hit 650hp easily with no mods except re-tuning your car with meth your car has meth but it was never tuned with meth. Meth can make your car runs rich with your current tune if your trying to target 11.5 at WOT with meth your are most likely to be at 12~13 AFR.
what I suggest you to do is retune it with meth and let your tuner also tune it safe. ask him if he can adjust the IAT VS spark table this table will help if the meth system fail this table will - timing from the engine to avoid knock. and where is your meth nozzle located ? MAF => nozzle=> IAT sensor ? what system are your using ?
And also if you are looking to add some mods nothing batter that replacing your stock LS7 heads with aftermarket heads.
well I know it's easy to reach the 650hp with meth but the problem when your tuner hates the meth he's briefer race gas on meth and he gave a good reason to me .. what will happen if the meth system hang or get an issue LOSING AN ENGINE so I said tuning a car on pump gas is great since it's made a good numbers and I wasn't thinking of being 600hp on that moods ... and about the meth nozzle it's double located on the MAF and I'm running the M3 meth .. and about the heads i'm looking forward to add heads sooner or later I most go with LSX cause one day that LS7 will had enough.
Old 04-18-2014, 05:11 AM
Nasser_q8
Racer

well I know it's easy to reach the 650hp with meth but the problem when your tuner hates the meth he's briefer race gas on meth and he gave a good reason to me .. what will happen if the meth system hang or get an issue LOSING AN ENGINE so I said tuning a car on pump gas is great since it's made a good numbers and I wasn't thinking of being 600hp on that moods ... and about the meth nozzle it's double located on the MAF and I'm running the M3 meth .. and about the heads i'm looking forward to add heads sooner or later I most go with LSX cause one day that LS7 will had enough.
Its true that meth failure could cause damages to your engine but with I good tuner who knows what he's doin ,he can but some safe margin to it. As I told you before there is a table on the tuning file that can help the engine not getting advance spark when the meth in not on its called SPARK vs IAT. He should not add timing on the on the main spark table when the meth is not sprayed. and also if he wants to tune it safe let him run your AFR at WOT to 12 or Lambda 0.82 this way you avoid putting your engine at risk. duel nozzle on 600hp is too much I ran the second nozzle when I'm at 762hp
save some weight and build your ls7 block instead of going with LSX iron block
Old 04-18-2014, 08:30 AM
cruise-2-XS
Advanced

LS3 605 RWHP Magnuson Heartbeat at 5PSI, Anti Venom blower cam, Trick Flow Heads, BB long tubes, X-pipe with high flow cat's, BB Fusion cat-backs, Stock A6 trans, stock fuel system, pump gas, no meth'.
Old 04-18-2014, 09:39 AM
Proracing
Pro

421ci built stroker Maggie tvs 2300 14psi
No E85 or Meth
Built 6L80 with yank pro SC 2800
790 rwhp
885 rwtq
Old 04-18-2014, 12:27 PM
Jeffro_510
Burning Brakes

Stock ls3 ci
Forged rods/pistons
AFR 230s
Fast 102
Aruns Jam Cam
2200SL @17psi
Car hit 850, but blower popped on the dyno during tuning. Waiting on new blower to show up still. Plan on staying with the same 3.5 pulley for now. I expect about 875.
This is on 91 octane, and methanol
Old 04-18-2014, 03:44 PM
1MEANGS
Melting Slicks

Received 24 Likes on 23 Posts

LS3 Stock Motor... ECS blower kit, Pfadt Longtubes to B&B Bullets, Alky Meth 14PSI 700RWHP 675RWTQ
Old 04-18-2014, 06:31 PM
ProEFI
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by Nasser_q8
Its true that meth failure could cause damages to your engine but with I good tuner who knows what he's doin ,he can but some safe margin to it. As I told you before there is a table on the tuning file that can help the engine not getting advance spark when the meth in not on its called SPARK vs IAT. He should not add timing on the on the main spark table when the meth is not sprayed. and also if he wants to tune it safe let him run your AFR at WOT to 12 or Lambda 0.82 this way you avoid putting your engine at risk. duel nozzle on 600hp is too much I ran the second nozzle when I'm at 762hp
save some weight and build your ls7 block instead of going with LSX iron block
Nasser I'm not sure where are you from but I guess Qatar for the great informations I'll talk to the tuner tomorrow first thing in the morning and I just ordered those stuff for my Z I think I'm broke until the salary

Mast Motorsports LS7 285cc 12* Large Bore Cylinder Head. Solid Stainless Steel Intake and Exhaust Valves
Dual Springs with Ti retainers
LS7 Rocker Arm Stands
Vengeance Racing Custom Camshaft
Vengeance Racing 5/16th 7.400 Hardened Pushrods
Comp Trunion Kit for Stock Rockers
C5R Timing Chain
ARP Cam Bolts
GM Crank Bolt
GM Front Cover Seal
GM Front Cover Gasket
GM Waterpump Gaskets
RPS Street Twin Full Carbon Clutch Kit including flywheel and slave adapter
GM Slave Cylinder for C6/C6 Z06 Corvette
Tick Performance Adjustable Master cylinder- Long Line- Requires Removal of Torque Tube for Installation
Does not include Speed bleeder
160 Degree Thermostat GM LS7
Ron Davis Radiator for C6 Z06
LG GT2 Coilovers

that's the upcoming stuff for my Z maybe I'll built another LS7 short block next month if the weight is too high in LSX or RHS is another choose to go with.
Old 04-18-2014, 07:52 PM
C6BIX
Pro

Default 944 RWHP 418 Stroker YSI

Just wanted to post a motor pic also.
Attached Images  
Old 04-18-2014, 08:00 PM
ProEFI
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by C6BIX
Just wanted to post a motor pic also.
is that dallas performance I can see?
Old 04-18-2014, 08:10 PM
C6BIX
Pro

Lethal Performance in SA...
Old 04-20-2014, 08:15 AM
ProEFI
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by C6BIX
Lethal Performance in SA...

glad to see a vette built buy Lethal .. used to order from them for a friend shelby GT500 great guys to work with.
Old 04-20-2014, 09:33 AM
Unreal
Team Owner

Received 2,313 Likes on 1,793 Posts

glad to see a vette built buy Lethal .. used to order from them for a friend shelby GT500 great guys to work with.
Probably a different lethal. There is a mustang one and then the one that builds badass vettes/etc.
Old 04-20-2014, 10:01 AM
SoSlow1
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 334 Likes on 177 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-‘18-'19-'20-'21-'22-'23-'24

Here's mine..
Stock bottom end LS3
A&A V3 SI with a 3.4 Pulley
Lethal Night Fury Cam
Meth
Kook's 1 7/8" Headers
Vigilante 3 disc 2800 Stall

Name:  Dyno.png
Views: 1222
Size:  144.7 KB

Last edited by SoSlow1; 04-20-2014 at 10:04 AM.
Old 04-20-2014, 10:22 AM
BoosTTed C6
Pro

Received 65 Likes on 48 Posts

760 whpr. 95 degree day.

stock LS2 with Paxton/ECS 1500, stage 1 fuel system, meth, headers and full exhaust through 4.10 gears.

10000 miles on set up, 20000 on car.

Get notified of new replies

To Post your supercharge RWHP

Old 04-20-2014, 11:55 AM
ANGRY Z
Pro
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Mach Z
I've talked to "some" of the top tuners on this site and some didn't want to even go/recommend above 650whp on the ls7. Yes i know people have done it but this is coming from what 99% of this community would consider to be great tuners which is why it makes it so much harder when people say find a good tuner because I've contacted the obvious ones and they weren't saying 750 which is why I feel they aren't as known as some may think. And if they happen to be some of the shops I've already called that means people said to them "this is my goal make it happen with as safe a tune as you can give me", then coming back here and telling everyone it's safe, even though the tuners "actual safe tune/limit" is long gone.
I have to completely agree with that first sentence. I cracked the #5 piston and sleeve of my stock LS7 at 613rwhp. Now, this was without meth but I do have faith that the tune was correct. Just my experience with it...
Old 04-20-2014, 12:06 PM
underestimated53
Advanced

805hp / 680tq

08 z06 8k miles stock bottom end. Made 587hp with just the d1sc (4.75 pully), injectors, BAP, kooks headers and x-pipe, and dewitts.

Was kinda disappointed so I decided to do stage 2 heads, vrsc-2 cam, meth, ported stock intake/tb, big mouth filter, ect.. still kept the same pully and hit over 800hp! Now I have new rims and tires on the way cause of traction issues.
Old 04-20-2014, 12:43 PM
Kadorja
Drifting

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

FML I just need to get a D1 and toss this P1.

650/556 w/ a P1SC, TSP blower cam, long tubes, meth and slightly dished pistons.

Was 664/590 but right now one of the meth nozzles is leaking and I'm waiting to finish up my crankcase venting options before the full pulls. Should be closer to 700. Big thing is the crappy procharger inlet that I need to get rid of.

Quick Reply: Post your supercharge RWHP