C6 Forced Induction/Nitrous C6 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Stirring the Pot.. Where are all the BIG hp vettes? Texas invitational missed you

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2014, 11:38 AM
White_Lightning
Melting Slicks

Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts

Default Stirring the Pot.. Where are all the BIG hp vettes? Texas invitational missed you

So.. Myself and a hand full of vettes participated in the Fall Texas Speed syndicate TEXAS INVITATIONAL, The premier Runway event.

Well.. Lethal showed up... KP showed up... my builder AMP showed up.. and a few other independant racers. We put up as much of a fight as we could but with out all the BIG 1600+ rwhp vettes we keep hoping for we were just out gunned

come on guys There will be another TI in the Spring... lets have a better showing.. If you are interested in fighting along your Vette brothers and are willing to make the trip to TX to race at the Best event in the country.. lets start getting this list rolling of vettes who will try to come out to Ti... We need you guys so that we can at least go box with the big boys!!

Post up and ill start a list of people who would like to make it to the next Ti !!!

Last edited by White_Lightning; 10-20-2014 at 11:45 AM.
Old 10-20-2014, 11:48 AM
Amar
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Feldman. New RWD class was shaken up by a pair of Vipers. I think a Vette could take that class next time around. Best to start the harvest now for the Spring event.....
Old 10-20-2014, 11:50 AM
White_Lightning
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by Amar
Thanks Feldman. New RWD class was shaken up by a pair of Vipers. I think a Vette could take that class next time around. Best to start the harvest now for the Spring event.....
I agree.. but to shake it up.. the vettes have to sHOW UP
Old 10-20-2014, 12:42 PM
ajrothm
Le Mans Master

Received 1,095 Likes on 746 Posts

Amar, any plans for another Quick 30 Shootout in Feb/March time frame?

The November race sold out quick.

I'd like to do it again after my **** broke on the 2nd pass last year...lol
Old 10-20-2014, 12:51 PM
Amar
Advanced

Originally Posted by ajrothm
Amar, any plans for another Quick 30 Shootout in Feb/March time frame?

The November race sold out quick.

I'd like to do it again after my **** broke on the 2nd pass last year...lol
Opportunity to make it stronger than before. I need to revise the Quick 30 roster. Will your car be ready for 11/9?
Old 10-20-2014, 01:41 PM
dcblackss
Advanced

Originally Posted by White_Lightning
So.. Myself and a hand full of vettes participated in the Fall Texas Speed syndicate TEXAS INVITATIONAL, The premier Runway event.

Well.. Lethal showed up... KP showed up... my builder AMP showed up.. and a few other independant racers. We put up as much of a fight as we could but with out all the BIG 1600+ rwhp vettes we keep hoping for we were just out gunned

come on guys There will be another TI in the Spring... lets have a better showing.. If you are interested in fighting along your Vette brothers and are willing to make the trip to TX to race at the Best event in the country.. lets start getting this list rolling of vettes who will try to come out to Ti... We need you guys so that we can at least go box with the big boys!!

Post up and ill start a list of people who would like to make it to the next Ti !!!
I couldn't agree more! The Corvette scene was lacking support but none the less those who attended performed and represented. Props to Amar for putting on a good event as always.
Old 10-20-2014, 01:50 PM
Proace4
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I had a blast, but was plagued with a bad case of vipers. Seems like the only one I didn't lose to was Tony's. lol

Would be really cool to see some of the heavy hitters show us independents how it's done.
Old 10-20-2014, 04:19 PM
ajrothm
Le Mans Master

Received 1,095 Likes on 746 Posts

Opportunity to make it stronger than before. I need to revise the Quick 30 roster. Will your car be ready for 11/9?

Yes my car was fixed right after it broke at the January Quick 30 event...(broken axle/ring gear)..

Unfortunately, I won't be off on the 9th.... Since the event was sold out since like July, I didn't schedule vacation....

If another Quick 30 pops up for Feb/March/April time frame, I'll get in on it. March is when our killer air is here.
Old 10-21-2014, 09:20 AM
Amar
Advanced

Originally Posted by ajrothm
Yes my car was fixed right after it broke at the January Quick 30 event...(broken axle/ring gear)..

Unfortunately, I won't be off on the 9th.... Since the event was sold out since like July, I didn't schedule vacation....

If another Quick 30 pops up for Feb/March/April time frame, I'll get in on it. March is when our killer air is here.
Sounds good bud.
Old 10-21-2014, 09:36 AM
White_Lightning
Melting Slicks

I'll be honest.. I think in all the time i have been in the automotive world... the Ti events have been the most fun i have had.
(1) Staff is awesome and puts on a killer event
(2) the event gets better and better EVERY EVENT.. right when you think it cant be bettered they add something new and cool
(3) its the TOP CARS in the country... even watching is just mind blowing..
(4) the racing is as safe as you can get and as close to having a legit "street race" in a safe environment as possible...

I hope amar and the Ti guys never get tired of puttnig up with drivers and keep running Ti till all our cars are hovering and have flux capacitors
Old 10-21-2014, 11:07 PM
newschool
Burning Brakes

One just went on the dyno.....
Old 10-22-2014, 04:17 PM
ZO6er
Burning Brakes

I'll be honest.. I think in all the time i have been in the automotive world... the Ti events have been the most fun i have had.
(2) the event gets better and better EVERY EVENT.. right when you think it cant be bettered they add something new and cool
(4) the racing is as safe as you can get and as close to having a legit "street race" in a safe environment as possible...

I hope amar and the Ti guys never get tired of puttnig up with drivers and keep running Ti till all our cars are hovering and have flux capacitors

Old 10-22-2014, 05:30 PM
GAMEOVR
Drifting

Received 75 Likes on 43 Posts

Mine's going to the shop tomorrow for the final touches on the exhaust for the new turbo.
Old 10-22-2014, 08:30 PM
White_Lightning
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by GAMEOVR
Mine's going to the shop tomorrow for the final touches on the exhaust for the new turbo.
oh lawd.. race cars up in here
Old 10-23-2014, 03:59 PM
ZO6er
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by GAMEOVR
can't wait to see this one...
Old 10-23-2014, 05:02 PM
Michael ZR1
Burning Brakes

Its is a great event. Ill be back in the spring was tied up this fall with work. Wish I made more power ......
Old 10-23-2014, 06:45 PM
SteveDoten@ARH
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 35 Likes on 32 Posts

Get notified of new replies

To Stirring the Pot.. Where are all the BIG hp vettes? Texas invitational missed you

Old 10-24-2014, 12:34 AM
03SuperchargedZ
Racer

I'' be at the next Ti
Old 10-24-2014, 12:46 AM
venomws7
Melting Slicks

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

+1 on all the above and needing more fast Vettes showing
I'll be there just to watch all the awesomeness of this event
Old 10-24-2014, 08:25 AM
GAMEOVR
Drifting

Received 75 Likes on 43 Posts

oh lawd.. race cars up in here
Originally Posted by ZO6er
can't wait to see this one...

Quick Reply: Stirring the Pot.. Where are all the BIG hp vettes? Texas invitational missed you