C6 Forced Induction/Nitrous C6 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New winter project.. going to need help from the experts !!

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2015, 08:10 AM
08C6
Drifting

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by realcanuk
Thanks Rob,,,

Hope you get the little things sorted. So happy to report no issues here. If you make it down here check with me in advance. Have a few great events going on.
Share with us Jody... I'm looking on line and find the cars & coffees - St Eustache races am I missing some ... Oh and the details to your car are sweeeet bud ... as for my little things upgraded I should have said... Z06 sway bars - shocks - alignment ... everything else running like a top !!! love the sound of the cam now big time ..
Old 05-29-2015, 08:22 AM
realcanuk
Le Mans Master

Received 394 Likes on 359 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13

Originally Posted by 08C6
Share with us Jody... I'm looking on line and find the cars & coffees - St Eustache races am I missing some ... Oh and the details to your car are sweeeet bud ... as for my little things upgraded I should have said... Z06 sway bars - shocks - alignment ... everything else running like a top !!! love the sound of the cam now big time ..
For racing we go to Napierville. St. Eustache is 1/8 mile only. There is racing also at Mirabel but I don't like or trust the track there. Very short runoff.
Every Friday night there is a nice American car gathering in Laval. Usually a few hundred cars show up there. The nicest event is the cars and coffee held at Lamborghini Montreal. It is a bit random and not held every week but a super nice event and it benefits a children's charity. A search online will find lots of pics and videos of the first one which was a big success.

Quick Reply: New winter project.. going to need help from the experts !!