C6 Forced Induction/Nitrous C6 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Nitrous install

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2014, 06:43 AM
Chance42
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Nitrous install

So I'm looking at getting around to finally finishing up some stuff with my car next weekend. I have a direct port setup, but I haven't wired in any of the controllers yet. I have a NOS Mini for progressive control (single stage), and a lnc-002 for timing retard/two step. Does anyone have a wiring diagram that I could use for setting this up? I'd like to use the two step, which may or may not be above the window switch depending on testing, and will progressively bring in the nitrous.

So I guess I would need to use the NOS mini to activate the timing retard, being that progressive pulses the solenoids and I don't want to wire into that. Then I would use the clutch switch to activate the two step and de-activate the nitrous? So would I wire the clutch switch to to an interrupting relay, then to the NOS mini or to the arming switch? This would also allow me to WOT shift, I believe, without fear of nitrous backfire? The window switch will be set at 6800 or 6900 and I shift at 7000-7100.

So basically I want to be able to use the two step to launch, wot shift, use a progressive controller (nos mini) to come on with an arm switch and wot/window activation with a lnc-002 to retard timing as well. The only other question I have is if I have the two step set at like 4k, will this hurt shifting, or will it happen too fast to matter?

I've never used a two step and I'm new to nitrous, so I'm trying to spare no expenses and do everything right. I have a friend that is helping me with everything on the install, but he has mainly done momentary switches and automatics with no two step.

Also, does anyone have pictures of where they routed the feed lines, etc during their install? I would like to go out the passenger side firewall, but I'm open to ideas.
Old 11-26-2014, 08:32 PM
SHovV
Pro

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Get the wiring instructions from Lingenfelter and NOS
Old 11-28-2014, 03:47 AM
Chance42
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have those, but hooking it up the way I would like to isn't exactly detailed in those. I was looking to see if anyone had any real world experience. Hooking the LPE box to the nos mini for activation is basic stuff and will not be a problem. It's more of the integrating the clutch switch as an interrupt for the nitrous that I'm curious about. So as to be able to two step/wot shift without worry about any issues that may or may not grenade my intake manifold.

Get notified of new replies

To Nitrous install

Quick Reply: Nitrous install