C6 Forced Induction/Nitrous C6 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Who knows Devin@DKT , HELP needed

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2015, 02:24 AM
FaisalDashti
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Who knows Devin@DKT , HELP needed

Hello everyone , any help or suggestions are welcome

we ordered one of DKT'S C6Z06 TT kit in June 2014 , told me the kit will be ready in 3-6 weeks. till now we are still waiting and didnt get anything from him , last reply i got from him was in 9 of nov , he stopped answering me. his excuse was that the elbow supplier screwd up and he had to find another supplier to start working with to make him the elbows , after waiting for another couple months he answered the emailes and told me that he got the new elbows all what left is the coating then again stopped replying back , sent him and his buddy Jered over 10 emails and no reply , tried to call him no one answers.

any idea how can we deal with this issue ? the kit for a customer's car and he's really pissed of and dont know what to tell him.

here are some of Devin's emails
On Oct 23, 2014, at 5:51 PM, <Devin@dktperformance.com> <Devin@dktperformance.com> wrote:

Faisal,

sorry i didnt see your message on monday. i jsut got back from visiting my new elbow supplier...

i hate the way this has turned out. but quality is my number one thing. after the last batch wouldnt work.. the company wouldnt take them back and i had to find a new supplier. i know its my problem and not yours but i want you to know why there has been such a delay. again quality is my number one. i dont want to ship out a part and it be wrong. let alone ship a part to you overseas.. that would be even harder to get the issue fixed.

Please tell your customer i am sorry. and yes my response on emails has been slow. and i apologize for that...

after all that.. i should have your elbows by next friday or monday... ( new supplier time line was quick and quality of work was great) to the coater they go and ship shortly after.

again i am so sorry for the delays.. and i understand you not wanting to do business with me again. i should of put myself in your shoes and been giving you more updated emails on what was going on and why it was taking time.

again i am sorry.

Devin Torgerson

DKT Performance

On Nov 3, 2014, at 5:01 PM, Devin@dkt <devin@dktperformance.com> wrote:

Friday I got a tracking number. I'll see elbows on Thursday. Few says delayed but should be to my ceramic Coater by Friday

Devin Torgerson

On Nov 9, 2014, at 6:21 PM, Devin@dkt
Got the elbows late Thursday. Got them welded Friday and they are boxed up heading to ceramic Coater on Monday

Devin Torgerson

this is the story lol , before sending the payment he was answering the emails almost everyday , once payment has been recieved he started to ignore and replys onces or twice a month.
Old 01-06-2015, 02:50 AM
Tuomas FIN
Drifting

Received 433 Likes on 209 Posts

I have a 1500 miles driven used DKT kit here 6 hours flight away from Kuwait if interested . I had delay as well year ago. Ask your money back, paid thru paypal?
Old 01-06-2015, 02:55 AM
FaisalDashti
Instructor

Originally Posted by Tuomas FIN
I have a 1500 miles driven used DKT kit here 6 hours flight away from Kuwait if interested . I had delay as well year ago. Ask your money back, paid thru paypal?
Made a wire transfer to his bank acc
Old 01-06-2015, 12:18 PM
inspector12
Drifting

Received 82 Likes on 76 Posts

I've talked to him about a month ago, I know he was tied up with some personal stuff, but didn't seem like anything was really out of place etc... When I text him it may take him a few hrs to a day, but he usually reply's. Sorry to hear about the trouble your having GL!
Old 01-07-2015, 01:13 AM
harveyjl
Pro

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I sent him a message. I will let you know when or if he replys
Old 01-07-2015, 04:50 AM
FaisalDashti
Instructor

Originally Posted by harveyjl
Appreciate it
Old 01-08-2015, 04:02 PM
FaisalDashti
Instructor

Any good news
Old 01-08-2015, 05:52 PM
GeneSch
Burning Brakes

Received 30 Likes on 29 Posts

Call his local sheriff and ask them to stop by and pay a visit.
Old 01-08-2015, 10:05 PM
harveyjl
Pro

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by FaisalDashti
Any good news
No sir I messaged him on facebook and I seen where he read the message but he never replied to me. I use Devin for parts in my car and I don't think he would screw anyone but he normally takes awhile to ship things. I will continue to check back and see if I can help you out
Old 01-09-2015, 03:47 AM
FaisalDashti
Instructor

No sir I messaged him on facebook and I seen where he read the message but he never replied to me. I use Devin for parts in my car and I don't think he would screw anyone but he normally takes awhile to ship things. I will continue to check back and see if I can help you out
Thanks
Old 01-09-2015, 06:37 AM
WHITE_SHARK
Pro

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

The order placed on June 2014 till now!
I'm sorry to hear this and hope he will reply soon and ship you the TT kit or refund you fully!
Old 01-20-2015, 08:25 PM
Bullish
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i have a friend having the same problem, ordered an APS upgrade kit in march and got everything but the oil system. he has tried everything Facebook email phone text called from several different numbers. Dealing with DKT has been a major pain in the *** since day one and i have read many different horror stories before dealing with him but he is the only one to offer the aps precision upgrade
Old 01-20-2015, 08:40 PM
Bullish
Intermediate

this is the post my friend put all over Facebook not real sure what can be done if anything but he would like his money back or his parts

PLEASE READ!!!**I ordered several thousand dollars in parts from DKT Performance (Devin Torgerson) in March of 2014. I received all of my parts except for my oil system that was supposed to ship from Turbowerx to my address.**After 10 months of calls, text messages, and Facebook messages with no response I posted to his personal Facebook page asking if he would please contact me in regards to the parts I have yet to receive, a day later he deletes my post from his page and has not tried to contact me.**For some reason I can not tag him and Im pretty sure he is a member of this group.**I do not understand how someone trying to run a business would treat customers this way.**I have tried to handle this without putting him on blast but it seems to me like he is just going to take my money without attempting to make it right.**
Old 01-21-2015, 10:51 AM
Tuomas FIN
Drifting

Received 433 Likes on 209 Posts

I placed an order of DKT 6266 TT in just before new year in Dec 2013.
It came six weeks late and few small issues but Devin gave $ 500 refund get correct parts. Always replied to questions.

Now in Nov 2014 purchased turbo upgrade two 6766's from Devin, came in schedule, no problems.

I'm overseas customer but turbos arrived to Los Angeles just before SEMA 2014.

Don't know what's going on, I'm fine on my orders with Devin..
Old 01-24-2015, 03:29 PM
FaisalDashti
Instructor

Really dont know why he's doing that , texted it , emailed him and still no reply i dont know what can i do.
Old 01-25-2015, 01:53 PM
Pitufina
Drifting

Received 27 Likes on 26 Posts

Wow that kind of wait and customer service would be totally unacceptable to me. I just don't understand how it takes you guys almost a year to start complaining about it. Do you guys have money trees or what? Sorry I can't be of any help since I have not been in that situation myself, but most likely I would handle it personally and NOT in a friendly way.

Last edited by Pitufina; 01-25-2015 at 01:55 PM.
Old 04-16-2015, 08:12 PM
Zip Corvettes
Platinum Supporting Vendor

Received 330 Likes on 191 Posts

Originally Posted by Pitufina
Wow that kind of wait and customer service would be totally unacceptable to me. I just don't understand how it takes you guys almost a year to start complaining about it. Do you guys have money trees or what? Sorry I can't be of any help since I have not been in that situation myself, but most likely I would handle it personally and NOT in a friendly way.
I think this is becoming the norm. We just experienced something like this with another really well known place. I hope you get some resolution.

Get notified of new replies

To Who knows Devin@DKT , HELP needed

Old 04-23-2015, 06:28 PM
walhan_qtr
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

I see him online on facebook. not sure if he ever took care of you or not?? carious as I am planning on ordering a kit
Old 04-24-2015, 10:53 AM
marcws6/C5
Advanced

Originally Posted by walhan_qtr
I see him online on facebook. not sure if he ever took care of you or not?? carious as I am planning on ordering a kit
Last I heard his business went belly up. Don't waste your time.
Old 04-24-2015, 04:17 PM
timmyZ06
Le Mans Master

Received 262 Likes on 215 Posts

Originally Posted by marcws6/C5
Last I heard his business went belly up. Don't waste your time.
Man that sucks, i would be SSSOOOOO Facking pissed off!!!!

Quick Reply: Who knows Devin@DKT , HELP needed