C6 Forced Induction/Nitrous C6 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

*** ECS fuel systems on black Friday special ****

Old 11-27-2015, 01:11 PM
DOUG @ ECS
Premium Supporting Vendor

Location: Providing the most proven supercharger kits for your C5/6/7 609-752-0321
Received 1,081 Likes on 655 Posts

Default *** ECS fuel systems on black Friday special ****

We are passing along some savings to get your vehicle powered up properly with fast easy ordering from our web site link below.

We have also made improvements to our fuel system without increasing the pricing.

The fuel system comes with all lines made and pressure tested, so no making fuel lines at home or in the shop which means a much speedier install!

No running fuel lines from back to front of the vehicle, everything sits nice and tidy in the rear of the vehicle. Stealth, yet very effective.

Our filtered fuel block means no drilling and tapping a plastic fuel tank. We have proper seal that will not leak or weep fuel.

We now use an AEM fuel pump which is E85 compatible and flows even more the the Bosch pump we used to use.

This system lets you have the fuel supply you need with no dropping of the fuel tank for our stg 1 system, and no annoying loud fuel pump buzzing!

This savings is being passed to our distributors too, so if you are working a deal for a supercharger kit with one of them you can get this same deal threw them as well.
Attached Images   

Last edited by DOUG @ ECS; 11-27-2015 at 01:12 PM.
Old 11-27-2015, 05:29 PM
schpenxel
Race Director

Received 1,193 Likes on 1,052 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15

Are you using crimped ends on the hoses or regular connectors?
Old 11-27-2015, 09:58 PM
C U IN REARVEIW
Le Mans Master

Received 109 Likes on 100 Posts

I'm interested
Old 11-28-2015, 11:04 AM
Xtremespeed
Burning Brakes

Location: The only state to ever kick another country's ass! TEXAS
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by schpenxel
Mine were not crimped. They were the normal an hose ends that you have to assemble yourself.
Old 11-28-2015, 12:31 PM
Ultrasport05
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Glad to see ECS is assembling the lines prior to shipment. Makes for a much easier and quicker install. I battled with the lines and ended up making my own. This kit is worth the money. Much easier than dropping the tanks.
Old 11-28-2015, 06:25 PM
Xtremespeed
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Ultrasport05
Glad to see ECS is assembling the lines prior to shipment. Makes for a much easier and quicker install. I battled with the lines and ended up making my own. This kit is worth the money. Much easier than dropping the tanks.
I don't think that is the case. At least when I purchased mine it wasn't. The pics show the lines built but you have to assemble them yourself. It's an insurance issue.
Old 11-28-2015, 06:26 PM
schpenxel
Race Director

St. Jude Donor '15

Their ad states they come assembled now. That's why I was asking whether they were crimped or not
Old 11-28-2015, 06:28 PM
Xtremespeed
Burning Brakes

Their ad states they come assembled now. That's why I was asking whether they were crimped or not
Gotcha.
Old 11-28-2015, 07:37 PM
Ultrasport05
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Xtremespeed
I don't think that is the case. At least when I purchased mine it wasn't. The pics show the lines built but you have to assemble them yourself. It's an insurance issue.
Mine came I unassembled like yours. That changed now which is for the better I think

Last edited by Ultrasport05; 11-28-2015 at 07:38 PM.
Old 11-28-2015, 08:18 PM
schpenxel
Race Director

St. Jude Donor '15

I am still wondering whether they are crimped or not.

It's really not a big deal either way, I was just curious..
Old 11-29-2015, 12:37 PM
DOUG @ ECS
Premium Supporting Vendor

Location: Providing the most proven supercharger kits for your C5/6/7 609-752-0321
Received 1,081 Likes on 655 Posts

We can't get the bends we need in crimped lines, a 90* bend won't fit in the crimping machine. So we would either need an erector set of fittings or std style hose ends.
Our issue was that insurance wise we could not make the lines and send them out without a 10k a year binder and well we just don't sell that many fuel systems, but we found a manufacturer that makes the lines and pressure tests each one prior to sending them out to us.

So the hoses now come assembled and pressure tested.

Originally Posted by Ultrasport05
Thanks, we did not like sending the hoses unmade either, it was just a matter of circumstance that we had to over come.

Originally Posted by Xtremespeed

This change is very recent, sorry if you did not fall in that time line!!
Old 11-29-2015, 03:53 PM
Xtremespeed
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by DOUG @ ECS
We can't get the bends we need in crimped lines, a 90* bend won't fit in the crimping machine. So we would either need an erector set of fittings or std style hose ends.
Our issue was that insurance wise we could not make the lines and send them out without a 10k a year binder and well we just don't sell that many fuel systems, but we found a manufacturer that makes the lines and pressure tests each one prior to sending them out to us.

So the hoses now come assembled and pressure tested.

Thanks, we did not like sending the hoses unmade either, it was just a matter of circumstance that we had to over come.

This change is very recent, sorry if you did not fall in that time line!!
Not a deal. Been building these for years. Nice to see you can offer them pre-built now though.

Last edited by Xtremespeed; 11-29-2015 at 03:54 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To *** ECS fuel systems on black Friday special ****

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: *** ECS fuel systems on black Friday special ****