C6 Forced Induction/Nitrous C6 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C6 TT kit

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2016, 12:34 PM
Dude_man
Drifting

Received 93 Likes on 75 Posts

Originally Posted by bmfvette
Yup Dude, it will be a remote tune using a local dyno..apparently Sai is well known tuning the coyote's.

This particular coyote has a forged bottom end but is basically stock other than the kit and fuel system. It's run in the mid tens with nitrous. So we will see what the kit can do.

I will say the kits are new and do have some odds and end issues but On3 worked with us while we installed the fuel system last Saturday. It's not like they threw the kit over the wall and said see-ya. I didn't see the actual kit before it was installed but my buddy said there was no major issues. On3 was very interested with any issues we encountered as they want to improve the kits. I did notice the brackets holding the intercooler could have been made longer for more adjustment.

Have your buddy send him a message saying that he wants the Panda toon.
Old 04-28-2016, 12:46 PM
bmfvette
Drifting

Received 115 Likes on 74 Posts

I'll do that!

About to head to the NCM to see another friends 63 split window coupe rest-o-mod unveiling. Will be revealed at the bash tomorrow at 5:00 EST.
Car was done by Heartland Customs and will be displayed at Sema in the fall.

Quick Reply: C6 TT kit