C6 Forced Induction/Nitrous C6 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

aps twin turbo c6 kit

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2016, 10:53 AM
iced98lx
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by aAZz
i'm still sorta iffy about it sometimes i like it other times i just want to dip them black like i had them before. I needed new tires and i ended up getting these with good tires for cheaper then getting new tires so stuck them on for now. They are powder coated but didn't have the caps so i took them off my other ones which are black but not sure i like how they look that way so might wrap them in carbon fiber since my b-pillar and targa roof are already wrapped in carbon fiber
Looks similar in color I dipped mine:

I think mine are getting changed for next summer, just not quite the hue I was looking for.
Old 09-26-2016, 02:02 AM
aAZz
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Yea I'm going to get a set of 17s as these don't help with traction and I'm looking at picking up a bare block that I can throw some good internals to really push this kit. Probly going to go with some c6 z06 replicas but not sure if the price outweighs the extra weight they add lol
Old 09-26-2016, 05:03 PM
bumpin96monte
Instructor

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by aAZz
QUick shot of the car while i was waiting for my tuner. Had to lift the car up front because with all the added weight the front was super low

Had very heavy rainfall yesterday and almost didn't make it to the dyno as it was a little sketchy to drive it through all the puddles and our freeways have been known to flood with heavy rain but Car made about 500rwhp spinning on the dyno and weren't able to get a reading on tq as my car doesn't like to play well with their inductive pick up i guess. Pretty happy with it at 7#'s. Tuner recommended nothing past that as the cam and higher compression on the motor aren't really helping out much. So plan is to pick up a block and drop some forged internals over the winter time while i enjoy driving it. Plus side of everything is that i had to drive through about a hour of traffic time and car didn't see anything over 205 temp wise.

Nice, I was just at that dyno for a touch up tune by NicD last weekend. Maybe I'll see you out cruising around some time, sounds like a cool setup!

Last edited by bumpin96monte; 09-26-2016 at 05:31 PM.
Old 09-27-2016, 02:56 PM
aAZz
Instructor

Originally Posted by bumpin96monte
Nice, I was just at that dyno for a touch up tune by NicD last weekend. Maybe I'll see you out cruising around some time, sounds like a cool setup!
i'm on the west side of town so if you're on that side of town i'll be out alot more now. Trying not to beat it too much as i'm currently in the market for a block so i can do a forged motor. Dont want to throw a rod through the block as I sold my daily and am currently dd'ing this lol
Old 09-27-2016, 03:35 PM
Unreal
Team Owner

Received 2,313 Likes on 1,793 Posts

Your worrying too much. Nic tunes safe and 500rwhp isn't much for a stock ls2. Now if it was 750rwhp I get it but you should be able to beat on it nonstop as is.
Old 09-27-2016, 05:37 PM
aAZz
Instructor

Originally Posted by Unreal
Your worrying too much. Nic tunes safe and 500rwhp isn't much for a stock ls2. Now if it was 750rwhp I get it but you should be able to beat on it nonstop as is.
well my car is a little high mileage for a vette but now its just the hp itch. I want to upgrade my fuel system and pick up a block to build up gradually.

Quick Reply: aps twin turbo c6 kit