C6 Forced Induction/Nitrous C6 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Questions to the FI gurus

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2016, 04:57 PM
nenji01
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Questions to the FI gurus

I purchased a v3 ttrim 3.40 pullied with a a&a secondary drive i also got the iw 10% ob harmonic balancer what has someone with this pully combo made? I have a a6 1 3/8 headers and ls3 stock planning to tune on pump 93 or e85 depending if it's worth it or not My other question is im getting a ecs stage 1 fuel system and 1000cc injectors can i install the fuel system minus injectors and it wouldn't affect my tune too much ? And can i put the supercharger kit on and drive it from point A to B without getting into boost and it should run okish right? Anyone done any of this before? I was thinking i could also connect everything and leave the pipe from the intercooler to the throttle body not connected and put a filter on both ends while i drive iver to my tuber its kind of hard to dump so much money at once i need to do this on stages lol i cant take it to a shop n pick it up all done im planning to do things at different locations any ideas or suggestions are welcomed

Quick Reply: Questions to the FI gurus