C6 Forced Induction/Nitrous C6 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

postion of nitrous interior switches

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2017, 03:47 PM
johnlaura
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default postion of nitrous interior switches

Would some of you guys with 06 vettes be kind enough to post some pics. of where and how you installed your wide open switch and where you put your activation button for your nitrous. I've got some idea's but want to see the most finished looking way of installing it..........appreciate the help. Thanks.
Old 03-11-2017, 09:12 PM
emoFTW
Racer

Received 35 Likes on 31 Posts

For the wide open throttle switch I just went with a NOS mini progressive controller. That along with any window switch will work just fine. I didn't want to run on or the little micro switches. As for the arming switch I bought a full panel from eBay. Apparently a guy makes them for C6's and can build it any style to your liking. It hides inside the factory ashtray
Old 03-24-2017, 04:20 PM
Runsonboost
Cruising

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I used an NX tps switch because I'm not a fan of microswitches. I had bought it about 4 or 5 years ago, it was still in the box. I drilled a small hole in the adj. Suspension panel on the console to mount my switch that arms the whole system. I'll be moving to a lower profile switch in the near future.
Attached Images  

Get notified of new replies

To postion of nitrous interior switches

Quick Reply: postion of nitrous interior switches