Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements

FS: MBRP Polished SS Axle-Back Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2010, 06:29 AM
madmxnj
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: MBRP Polished SS Axle-Back Exhaust

MBRP axle-back exhaust for sale. Currently installed on 2006 C6 M6 Vert. Its a nice, aggressive sounding exhaust. Probably similar to Bullets. System has 2K miles on it, less than 6 months old. Selling for $500. The exhaust is currently on the car and you can come by and check it out before purchase. Located in Northern NJ. PM me if interested.

Manufacturers website:
http://www.mbrp.com/?page=products&p...make=Chevy/GMC
List price from manufacturer is currently$1016. Currently onsale new around the web for $800.

Check out the pics below. This is my car, not promo pictures from the vendor (though they have promo pics on a car on their website if you want to see more angles). There is also a video link on the last picture you can check out on my photobucket site. There are more pictures on photobucket too.

Thems awful purty.

Yeah, that's my foot you can see looking straight through the can. Nice.

Thats condensation on the left tip. It was so humid last fall.

2005-2008
Chevy Corvette C6
Dual Muffler Axle Back
4” Round Dual Wall Tips

Mirror polished T304 stainless steel mufflers and tips
Delivers a rich, mellow exhaust note
Installs with common hand tools
Can improve fuel economy by 1-2 mpg
Boosts torque and horsepower
True Dual Axle-Back System

The Best Systems Start With the Best Materials

MBRPinc's Pro Series is the best performance exhaust system that money can buy, designed and built for the serious enthusiast who will settle for nothing less. Constructed from T304 stainless steel it provides optimal durability that keeps on looking its best. We back it with a Lifetime Warranty.

Built to Perform

You made an investment in your Corvette and would never consider less than the finest aftermarket parts for it. Your MBRPinc performance exhaust is designed to make sure that is what you get. Aside from a stylish classic look you can count on your true dual axle-back system to give your ride the true muscle car sound that it is missing. And thanks to the high flow mufflers you can count on squeezing every ounce of torque and horsepower your engine has to offer.

The Premium Difference

In an industry with its share of “commodity” exhaust products MBRPinc stands apart as a manufacturer of truly quality performance exhaust systems. You can see that in the way your system is packaged, the thought that goes into the design of every component, the consistent quality of the overall product and of course, the sound. The premium difference does not end there. Through our in house customer service team as well as the professionals who distribute and install our products you can count on your MBRPinc experience to be an enjoyable one.

Easy Installation

MBRPinc systems are as much fun to install as to drive with on your C6. Bolt-on, no weld design makes installing this on your Corvette without hassle – an easy no hassle one to two hour project. Everything is direct fit to the OEM hangers and you get all the clamps and parts you will need, all in one box.

We're With You

Here at MBRPinc we take "customer service" very personally. Need help finding the right system...finding a dealer...working through your install...we are here to help. Just give us a call on our toll free line at 1 888 636 7223.

Sound & Style

Performance is one thing but at MBRPinc we believe that appearance and sound is just as important. Every MBRPinc performance exhaust system has been specifically tuned to get the optimal sound from your vehicle. With our MBRPinc brand etched on the tips and our unmistakable styling, there's no question that you have the hottest exhaust on the road - MBRPinc.
Old 02-18-2010, 12:36 PM
madmxnj
Racer

ttt
Old 02-20-2010, 06:48 PM
madmxnj
Racer

ttt
Old 02-24-2010, 01:08 PM
madmxnj
Racer

ttt
Great alternative to bullets.
Old 02-27-2010, 12:45 AM
J.Yo
Intermediate

Bump. Seller was very good about answering all my questions. I decided to postpone my exhaust purchase for other reasons. It seems like a really nice exhaust, and I hope it finds a good home.
Old 02-27-2010, 08:38 AM
DONZ06
Racer

St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'11

Originally Posted by J.Yo
Bump. Seller was very good about answering all my questions. I decided to postpone my exhaust purchase for other reasons. It seems like a really nice exhaust, and I hope it finds a good home.
Had a MBRP exhaust on my 07 very high quality construction & sound at reasonable price. Will do again
Old 03-03-2010, 01:11 PM
madmxnj
Racer

ttt
Old 03-15-2010, 07:00 PM
jpuli28
Melting Slicks

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

2.5" over the axle?

Get notified of new replies

To FS: MBRP Polished SS Axle-Back Exhaust