Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements

my 7sec turbo project haulted some parts you guys may be able to use

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2010, 02:09 PM
stangeater01
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my 7sec turbo project haulted some parts you guys may be able to use

1998 hard top formula car is a reconstructed title car was in the process of getting a 25.2 cage installed then through hardships couldnt be finished the floor bars were welded in but not finished i have all bars to complete cage, mini tubs are welded in motor plate and mid plate are in has doors glass front cap lights $4500 car is in New orleans Louisiana

427 lsx gm shortblock billet main caps priority main oiling 6 bolts per cylinder
callies dragonslayer 4340 forged 4.0 crank
oliver billet rods arp 7/16 bolts
wiseco 4.125 forged turbo pistons -32dish with heavy wall tool steel wrist pins .300 material above top ring land total seal stainless chrom rings for high heat applications clevite 2199 h main brgs with poly dyn coating clevite cb663 h rod brgs with poly dyn coating dura bond ch23 cam brgs arp main studs polydyne coating on pistons thermal coating on piston tops anti friction on skirts,
o ring block on 3axis cnc o rings included 1/2 head studs
cam motion solif roller cam(262/254@.050" 735/720 on 115lsa)
roll master double roller tinimg set with torington bearing and nitride gears
arp 2000 1/2"-7/17-8mm pro series 12pt head studs
melling 10296 coated high volume oil pump/ported pump
moroso lsx sheet metal oil pan with custom pick up tube with 2 turbo drain backs
ati sfi balancer arp ballancer bolt
gm ls2 front cover with cam sensor gasket seal and bolts
gm ls2 valley cover with bolts
LME custom oiling remote oil filter housing oil pressure regulator filters and fittings
as you can see the engine was built with only the best parts it is brand new never used to duplicate it would cost over 13k + build time
i would like to see $11.5 out the motor

106mm turbo kit designed by ky turbo forward manifolds all stainless turbo has dyno time only it is completely polished and cold side is v banded comes with a 5" down pipe with a vibrant "muffler" welded in to meet TRUE STREET classes has a brand new 60mm JGS gate and has a used rechard racing intercooler purchased from FIREBALL which was on his 7 second ta looking for 7k for kit

rear billet specialities these are the all billet wheels they are double bead locked 15x12 5"BS 4.75x5 bolt pattern Billet Specialties Double Beadlock wheels. They come with both a chrome and black rings. Never mounted and NIB they are a match for the rear below 1500 SOLD

burkhart chassis chromemoly 9" narrowed 10" total has 325 gear spool wheelie bar brackets tiedowns anti roll alum center starflanged axles extended studs 40 spline axles have over 4k invested 3700obo
rear end is powder coated metallic silver was built for a camaro so has gm bolt pattern SOLD

matching LCA by burkhart 150 SOLD

burkhart chassis front bumper support coated metallic silver with afco radiator mezier remote water pump block fittings and custom crossover tubes comes with fan and shroud new 1200

glassteck lift off ram air hood with custom bolt on rail kit done by madman 550 not painted but can arrange to be painted

BS3 (bs3-004-002 LS1 dai) can be used on ls1 with custom ignition system 1800

magna fuel inline fuel pump was bought to support my build dyno time only sells for 530 looking for 375b SOLD

used shroud shoot with release cable 200 SOLD

ams 500 brand new mounted on a firebird ac/radio control bezel 325

160lb injectors dyno time only 375 SOLD

burkhart manual brake master with line lock installed and bench bled no run time 250

fire safety system bottle bracket line and hoses 175

tubular k member coated black no motor mounts not sure brand new 275

billet tall valve covers with vac ports welded in comes with fitting installed but NEW 200 SOLD

billet motor plate polished to a shine LS design about 3/4 thick water pump holes are threaded 200

i will work on getting pics up

pics are here
http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/parts-...l#post14159816

Last edited by stangeater01; 12-20-2010 at 01:54 PM.
Old 11-24-2010, 02:16 PM
DSteck
Safety Car

Received 83 Likes on 42 Posts
Tech Contributor

Heads?...
Old 11-24-2010, 02:17 PM
stangeater01
Advanced

Originally Posted by DSteck
Heads?...
there are no heads that was one of a few things i needed to have project complete. i was planning on running trick flow 235 6 bolt heads
Old 12-20-2010, 01:53 PM
stangeater01
Advanced

motor is still forsale for you guys looking to do a big turbo application in your vette

Get notified of new replies

To my 7sec turbo project haulted some parts you guys may be able to use

Quick Reply: my 7sec turbo project haulted some parts you guys may be able to use