Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements

Speed Lingerie Bra (Black) for C6 Z06 - NIB

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2011, 09:43 AM
Bgreenard
Go Fast

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 55 Likes on 48 Posts

Default Speed Lingerie Bra (Black) for C6 Z06 - NIB

Selling this Speed Lingerie Car Bra for C6Z, unopened still in sealed plastic bag.
http://www.speedlingerie.com/

Bought it for major trip, I decided to fly! Cost me $520.00

$480 Shipped

Features
• All Speed Lingerie Car Bras are 100% hand crafted to the exacting specifications for your make, model and year
• Double-row French stitching using a continuous filament poly thread for superior strength and durability
• Each Speed Lingerie Car Bra is cut to match your car's specific front-end design and contours
• Your new Speed Lingerie Car Bra uses a tri-layer fabric system to provide maximum protection that's breathable and won't harm your beautiful finish
• Its outermost layer uses high-quality, marine grade vinyl that protects against UV rays, has a colorfast sealant and will not fade, mold, crack or split
• The middle layer of your Speed Lingerie Car Bra acts like a wick, soaking up moisture and moving it towards the breathable top layer to be air-dried
• The innermost layer of incredibly soft cotton chamois felt nestles against your automobile's finish and eliminates the risk of scratching
• 40 gauge clear-plastic protects turn signals and fog lights, while a high-flow mesh covers air-induction and/or brake vents
• The tailor fit ensures your new Speed Lingerie Car Bra will not flap, shift or rub while you're driving at speeds up to 150mph
• Your Speed Lingerie Car Bra complements your make, model and year's factory color
• The patent-pending QuiKlip and FasTrak installation hardware discreetly mounts inside your wheel well, using no glue, no metal tabs and no drilling
• Your Speed Lingerie Car Bra is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Description
Rocks seem naturally attracted to the noses of our cars. And a gouge from a rock will lead to a nastier gouge at the body shop. Guard your cherished ride with the Speed Lingerie Car Bra. It's 100% handcrafted, provides real protection for your front-end and matches your car's factory paint.

The protective power of your Speed Lingerie Car Bra stems from its special tri-layer construction. The first line of defense is its marine grade vinyl that deflects even the nastiest of rocks. Below that is a breather layer to keep out damaging moisture. Lastly, the innermost cotton chamois felt layer gently hugs your car's finish.

The Speed Lingerie Car Bra is color matched to complement your car's factory paint, even stripes. Your Car Bra isn't just painted; it's completely color permeated. This allows the Speed Lingerie Car Bra to blend in, unlike plain black bras.

No drill, no glue and no metal tab installation. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.

Last edited by Bgreenard; 01-08-2011 at 08:10 AM.
Old 01-08-2011, 08:10 AM
Bgreenard
Go Fast

Support Corvetteforum!

ttt
Old 01-08-2011, 11:29 AM
85Z514+3
Pro

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

PM sent
Old 01-08-2011, 01:55 PM
Bgreenard
Go Fast

Support Corvetteforum!

Sold!!!

Thanks 85Z514+3
Old 07-20-2011, 11:10 PM
260B4U
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i wouldn't by anything from bgreenard
i got ripped off on a good rpm stg 5 Z06 trans..come to find out it had trashed c5 gears in it and when i found out i sent a few emails and got zero replies

i have since spent 2300.00 to have my rpm stage 5 case.. filled with good Z06 parts and upgrades
Old 07-21-2011, 12:32 AM
PureSwank
Melting Slicks

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

A lil to late lol
Old 07-21-2011, 01:18 AM
Bgreenard
Go Fast

Support Corvetteforum!

Based on negative posts (there is always one)..... I will only respond to this attempted character assassination episode one time. I will not play childish games and respond again. This guy is posting his silly comments on all my previous posts like a scorned lover trying to achieve closure.

I have many friends and acquaintances that know I have gone above and beyond to help in legitimate situations, so this guy is grabbing at straws and looking really silly.

There is a lot more to the story than is being relayed, obviously it depends on who is telling the story. First of all I have not ripped anyone off. If anyone does a search of my name they will see I have bought and sold numerous items with positive feedbacks.
A year ago I did sell a used RPM transmission to said individual. I bought that RPM trans, Procharger SC setup, A&A Forged LS6 engine and other various parts for my C5 from other forum members, all parts used. I sold the C5 and sold all the parts, none of which I ever actually installed, This is the link to the forum member that I bought the RPM trans from. I re- advertised the trans with the exact wording the seller used when I advertised it for sale.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c5-p...nsmission.html

I answered all the questions from said person and actually put him in touch with the original owner for follow up questions. A year later, said buyer surfaces and states the transmission I sold him broke, and wants me to pay. This was a used trans as-is. I don't know what he did or how he drove his car.

Lastly he is a liar, he never contacted me directly to discuss, just demanded money. I have numerous emails between us to support my statements. Nuff said

In earlier years I would have made this really ugly, now I will just chalk this up to a child throwing a tantrum that can't find his rattle.

Last edited by Bgreenard; 07-25-2011 at 09:25 PM.
Old 07-21-2011, 05:06 AM
PureSwank
Melting Slicks

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Bgreenard
Based on negative posts (there is always one) by an idiot..... I will only respond to this attempted character assassination episode one time. I will not play childish games and respond again. This guy is posting his silly comments on all my previous posts like a scorned lover trying to achieve closure.

I have many friends and acquaintances that know I have gone above and beyond to help in legitimate situations, so this guy is grabbing at straws and looking really silly.

There is a lot more to the story than is being relayed, obviously it depends on who is telling the story. First of all I have not ripped anyone off. If anyone does a search of my name they will see I have bought and sold numerous items with positive feedbacks.
A year ago I did sell a used RPM transmission to said individual. I bought that RPM trans, Procharger SC setup, A&A Forged LS6 engine and other various parts for my C5 from other forum members, all parts used. I sold the C5 and sold all the parts, none of which I ever actually installed, This is the link to the forum member that I bought the RPM trans from. I re- advertised the trans with the exact wording the seller used when I advertised it for sale.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c5-p...nsmission.html

I answered all the questions from said person and actually put him in touch with the original owner for follow up questions. A year later, said buyer surfaces and states the transmission I sold him broke, and wants me to pay. This was a used trans as-is. I don't know what he did or how he drove his car.

Lastly he is a liar, he never contacted me directly to discuss, just demanded money. I have numerous emails between us to support my statements. Nuff said

In earlier years I would have made this really ugly, now I will just chalk this up to a child throwing a tantrum that can't find his rattle.
Yup, that handed him a new one.

Get notified of new replies

To Speed Lingerie Bra (Black) for C6 Z06 - NIB

Quick Reply: Speed Lingerie Bra (Black) for C6 Z06 - NIB