Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements

FS: C6 Z06 Factory Car Cover (Black) with Bag, M2W Controller, C6 Z06 Floormats, more

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2011, 09:19 AM
ockie
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: C6 Z06 Factory Car Cover (Black) with Bag, M2W Controller, C6 Z06 Floormats, more

Have a couple things up for sale here. First come first serve, paypal accepted (verified business paypal member).

Black Factory Car Cover for C6 Z06. This is the stretch fit Z06 cover from GM that includes the matching bag and has all the C6-Z06 logos. Excellent condition, no tears, damages, or anything of that nature. SOLD TO wsaugenstein

Black/Black Stratmosphere C6 Z06 Front Floor mats with the embroided C6 Z06 Logos. BRAND NEW, never used. Both front mats. These are genuine embroided, not glued on logos like the other places. Asking $100 shipped.

Full Set Black/Black Stratmosphere C6 (regular C6 logo, not the Z06 logo) Front and trunk floor mats with the embroided C6 Logos. These have been used in the summer only, for about 5 months. Both front mats and rear mat is included with this deal. Excellent condition, no stains, marks or anything of that nature. These are genuine embroided, not glued on logos like the other places. Asking $200 obo (LOCAL PICKUP in Southfield, MI or Waterford, MI) The rear mat is too big for me to ship unless if I roll it up.

Mild-2-Wild NPP/Z06/GS/ZR1 Exhaust controller. Used it for a few months, loved it. SOLD TO wsaugenstein

Feel free to PM me or you can reach me on AIM at ockie0107. I can post pictures if requested.

Last edited by ockie; 06-13-2011 at 01:49 PM.
Old 06-13-2011, 01:50 PM
ockie
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Up we go, couple of items sold.

Quick Reply: FS: C6 Z06 Factory Car Cover (Black) with Bag, M2W Controller, C6 Z06 Floormats, more