Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements

C6 Coupe Winter Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2011, 09:46 PM
Riderover50
Instructor

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Default C6 Coupe Winter Wheels

Rims are 2008 Corvette Coupe OEM silver painted alloy with caps included, in very good condition with minor scuffs from regular wear. Tires are Bridgestone Blizzak LM-25V 245/40/18R front app 9/32 inches tread remaining, and LM-25V 245/40/19R rears with app 7/32 inches tread remaining. No TMPS. All wheels match OEM diameter. You pay shipping from London, Ontario, Canada N5V4T5. If you are US resident close enough to Ontario I can meet you in Sarnia, Windsor, or Niagara Falls Canada for $50 extra.

Weight is about 50 lb each wheel.

Price is $500 FIRM if you buy before the new year.

Last edited by Riderover50; 12-21-2011 at 09:48 PM. Reason: error correction
Old 12-22-2011, 06:55 PM
RaleighTL
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

A little off topic but if you would not mind, I would like to inquire about the perfromance of the Blizzak tires on snow and ice. I'm consdering them even though the snow in my area is typically 6" only twice a year.
(Just a little nuts I guess.)

And holy cow batman, never even considered them for a Vette, I plan on putting them on a 4x4 Tundra.

Anyone using a Vette as a DD north of the Mason Dixion should be interested in you posting .... Good luck ...
Old 12-22-2011, 08:02 PM
Riderover50
Instructor

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by RaleighTL
A little off topic but if you would not mind, I would like to inquire about the perfromance of the Blizzak tires on snow and ice. I'm consdering them even though the snow in my area is typically 6" only twice a year.
(Just a little nuts I guess.)

And holy cow batman, never even considered them for a Vette, I plan on putting them on a 4x4 Tundra.

Anyone using a Vette as a DD north of the Mason Dixion should be interested in you posting .... Good luck ...
Had a bad winter here in London Canada last year , drive my coupe all winter, Blizzaks, throttle control, sensibility, and common sense are the secrets. Drive it like any other light rear wheel drive drive car or truck. You cannot drive it like a performance vehicle on snow, ice, slush, and freezing rain. I watched Suv's, vans, fwd's, spinning out , and in the ditch or into other vehicles all winter! I never got stuck or spun out once. I left it home two days because my road didn't get plowed, thawed, vehicles left deep ruts then it froze. Another day has a snow storm with snow too deep! I work 5 days a week and drive 125 km one way every 2nd week to get my son!! Sometimes I left TC off so I could turn my wheels when I wanted to if I thought I was getting stuck in deeper heavy wet snow! In that stuff TC is detrimental and you have to drive 2wd old school, older guys know what I mean! BLIZZAKS are awesome in my book!
Old 12-24-2011, 01:19 PM
Marcus33
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ill take them and pick them up for 450

Get notified of new replies

To C6 Coupe Winter Wheels

Quick Reply: C6 Coupe Winter Wheels