Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements

Halltech Super Bee MF103 Sale......

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2012, 08:01 AM
C5 Scully
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RACE U
Apparently these guys have too much business to deal with someone that is looking to make a purchase.

I would hate to see it, if I had a problem with something.

Old 06-02-2012, 08:06 AM
C5 Scully
Burning Brakes

Apparently these guys have too much business to deal with someone that is looking to make a purchase.

Originally Posted by C5 Scully
Looking for the 103 airbridge and filter only for my C5 have MAF. How do I go about purchasing that from you or anyone?

Thank you for your time and reply
Old 06-02-2012, 12:11 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Received 315 Likes on 288 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07, '13, '15

Not that I am aware of, you would want to contact Halltech to see if they offer one.

Is there a all carbon fiber version, with the beehive for a ls3? If so, pm me a price.
Old 06-02-2012, 12:12 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

we do not sell that combination, contact Halltech and see if they can help you out.

Jim

Originally Posted by C5 Scully
Looking for the 103 airbridge and filter only for my C5 have MAF. How do I go about purchasing that from you or anyone?

Thank you for your time and reply
Old 06-02-2012, 12:18 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Unfortunately we do not scour the forums everyday for questions, only so much time in the day but we try to respond to questions within a few days.

Keep in mind, there a lot more forums than the Corvette forum, so answering all forum posted questions right away can be a little challenging.

The way I look at it is the low priority questions will be posted in the forum as a general question (most folks seem to understand this and do not expect an answer pronto). If the question is urgent there are several other, more efficient ways to contact us. If you want an answer the same day, send an email (sales@southerncarparts.com). If you need an answer right way, call us at 770-919-1433. If you are looking for an answer and not in a rush, send us a PM (usually 48hrs max). If you just want to float a question out there and we will get to it when we can, post a question in a thread and when we see it will respond.

I think this is a pretty solid business practice.....

Thanks,

Jim

Last edited by southerncarparts; 06-02-2012 at 02:01 PM.
Old 06-02-2012, 05:38 PM
RACE U
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: Louisville Ky NCM Lifetime Member 429 (Member Since 1993)
Received 261 Likes on 182 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12-'13, '16

Originally Posted by southerncarparts
Unfortunately we do not scour the forums everyday for questions, only so much time in the day but we try to respond to questions within a few days.

Keep in mind, there a lot more forums than the Corvette forum, so answering all forum posted questions right away can be a little challenging.

The way I look at it is the low priority questions will be posted in the forum as a general question (most folks seem to understand this and do not expect an answer pronto). If the question is urgent there are several other, more efficient ways to contact us. If you want an answer the same day, send an email (sales@southerncarparts.com). If you need an answer right way, call us at 770-919-1433. If you are looking for an answer and not in a rush, send us a PM (usually 48hrs max). If you just want to float a question out there and we will get to it when we can, post a question in a thread and when we see it will respond.

I think this is a pretty solid business practice.....

Thanks,

Jim
Whatever, you took the time to post a sale ad, and you know the folks on here almost always ask questions.

By the way, if you dont know halltechs products well enough to give an accurate answer to my question, I REALLY dont want to deal with you on ANYTHING. Since you were too busy to respond to me, I went to halltechs website myself. They DO offer what I want and it is aporoximatey $1,000. Thats ok, I will buy it elsewhere. Thank you for finally responding.
Old 06-03-2012, 07:07 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Whatever, you took the time to post a sale ad, and you know the folks on here almost always ask questions.

By the way, if you dont know halltechs products well enough to give an accurate answer to my question, I REALLY dont want to deal with you on ANYTHING. Since you were too busy to respond to me, I went to halltechs website myself. They DO offer what I want and it is aporoximatey $1,000. Thats ok, I will buy it elsewhere. Thank you for finally responding.

Sorry we could meet your expectations,

Jim
Old 06-26-2012, 05:02 PM
ZX-6r
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Do you guys offer the red intake? Interested. Anyone else have the red one for sale?
Old 06-26-2012, 05:29 PM
Viscerl
Burning Brakes

Thanks for the awesome quick shipping on the MF103 and the B&B PRT. I'm not sure installing the MF103 really counts as "working on the car", it was so easy.

Now getting the factory exhaust off... that was a challenge. Also now I have to insulate the rear of the car... that PRT is NOT quiet
Old 06-26-2012, 06:23 PM
ZX-6r
Pro

I'd like to purchase one but website is charging for shipping?
Old 06-30-2012, 03:36 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by crickster
I'd like to purchase one but website is charging for shipping?
Really? It shouldn't. Are you in the Continental US? Is there something else in your cart? Feel free to call us at (770)919-1433 and we'll help you out with this!

Thanks,
Matt
Old 07-29-2012, 09:35 AM
Zap City
Melting Slicks

Received 187 Likes on 123 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13

I've dealt with southern before and had nothing but superior service with the best prices bar none. Most recent purchase was a set of PRTs. All you guys bitchin about them not responding here, why don't you just pick up the phone call them for chrissakes. Props for southern all the way.

I'll be calling you about a Super Bee.
Old 07-29-2012, 02:38 PM
RACE U
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Sorry we could meet your expectations,

Jim
Considering that Halltech does make what I am looking for (and it is $1,500), I glad you gave me. That way, I won't feel bad when you go out of business.
Old 07-29-2012, 02:44 PM
RACE U
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by Zap City
I've dealt with southern before and had nothing but superior service with the best prices bar none. Most recent purchase was a set of PRTs. All you guys bitchin about them not responding here, why don't you just pick up the phone call them for chrissakes. Props for southern all the way.

I asked a simple enough question and it wouldnt have made any difference if I did call them. They were not going to research it for me (which another vendor did), they told me to call Halltech myself.

I have to take offense to their comment back to me with regards to "low priority" questions. A good business practice is that if a potential customer has a question, they are all top priority questions.

But like I said, in today's economy, if you are a vendor you better be hustling for every sale you can make.

I did notice that this thread was originally posted in January, and Southern said it would last until they ran out.....hmmmm, we are at the end of July.
Old 07-30-2012, 10:11 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Thanks ZapCity.....

We do have the Super Bee's MF103 and MF107's in stock and yes we still have the sale in place....

Take Care,

Jim
Old 08-08-2012, 03:24 PM
Craigster05
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'11-'12

I've dealt with southern before and had nothing but superior service with the best prices bar none.
Jim and the boys have always been there and done right by me.
Old 08-31-2012, 01:33 AM
milt IV
Burning Brakes

Which one would be the best option with headers and mild cam?

Get notified of new replies

To Halltech Super Bee MF103 Sale......

Old 08-31-2012, 09:15 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by milt IV
Which one would be the best option with headers and mild cam?
What model Corvette? If it's a base, I'd go with the Halltech Super Bee as seen above. If you have a Z06 with headers and a cam, though, I'd definitely look at the C6 Z06 Tune Required Super Bee - MF107. Once you've installed headers you've already gone down the path of tuning the vehicle, and the Halltech Super Bee will deliver a lot more HP in that configuration since you'll have the aftermarket headers back to handle the increased air flow.

Thanks,
Matt

Last edited by southerncarparts; 08-31-2012 at 09:26 AM.
Old 09-13-2012, 05:46 PM
milt IV
Burning Brakes

What model Corvette? If it's a base, I'd go with the Halltech Super Bee as seen above. If you have a Z06 with headers and a cam, though, I'd definitely look at the C6 Z06 Tune Required Super Bee - MF107. Once you've installed headers you've already gone down the path of tuning the vehicle, and the Halltech Super Bee will deliver a lot more HP in that configuration since you'll have the aftermarket headers back to handle the increased air flow.

Thanks,
Matt
It is a 2013 Grand Sport, so LS3. The tune issue is not a concern for me as I will be getting a tune once I get the headers on and the cam in. Headers are getting coated next week so I will be in the market for the intake very soon.
Old 09-15-2012, 05:23 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by milt IV
It is a 2013 Grand Sport, so LS3. The tune issue is not a concern for me as I will be getting a tune once I get the headers on and the cam in. Headers are getting coated next week so I will be in the market for the intake very soon.
For your setup, I would go MF107....

Thanks,

Jim

Quick Reply: Halltech Super Bee MF103 Sale......