Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements

FS: or Trade Custom, Massive TTi-X FMIC.. Still New!

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2012, 06:57 PM
0Jeff @ TPE
Former Vendor

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06 & '12
Default FS: or Trade Custom, Massive TTi-X FMIC.. Still New!

I would honestly a straight up trade though.

The intercooler I am getting rid of:
  • Full Sheetmetal construction
  • Bell Intercooler core
  • 4 1/2" thick core (This thing is massive)
  • Dual 3" inlets
  • Single 4" outlet
  • Dual 50mm Tial BOV ports
  • Mounting tabs in order to mount on your radiator cradle.

OK, Last year I had George @ TTi make me a FMIC for our race car. Well, I decided to change gears a tad, and install it into our shop magazine car instead. In accordance with my daily life, I have changed my mind again, and will be running a different front end. This means that my custom FMIC will not work. It is too big for the aftermarket fascia.

This FMIC fits in any C6 or C6Z with an OEM fascia. I currently have it mounted on the car, but it has never been fired, or even fully installed.

I need a standard TTi Intercooler instead. So heres the deal. If you have a good condition TTi intercooler (with sheetmetal tanks only), I will trade you straight up. You will be getting an AMAZING deal. TTi wants like 1700 bucks for this intercooler. Plus, with their shipping rates, you will pay at least 130.00 in shipping.

To make the deal even sweeter, if you pay for shipping both ways, I will include the 2nd Tial 50mm BOV for you.

If you are looking to put this in a custom project, and dont have a TTi intercooler, you can buy this one for 1200.00 (including the BOV)

I need it ASAP, so whoever wants to seriously upgrade their intercooler, I am ready right now.

Old 01-28-2012, 07:01 PM
0Jeff @ TPE
Former Vendor

St. Jude Donor '06 & '12

For Clarification, when I say I will include the 2nd BOV for you, that is because you should already own one. It does not include 2 BOV's, as shown in the pictures.
Old 01-28-2012, 10:56 PM
DSteck
Safety Car

Received 83 Likes on 42 Posts
Tech Contributor

Will this fit a standard TTix kit? Do you know if this will fit with the AC codenser in place? I'm just trying to think of what I'd have to modify to make it fit.

Last edited by DSteck; 01-28-2012 at 11:02 PM.
Old 01-28-2012, 11:22 PM
0Jeff @ TPE
Former Vendor

St. Jude Donor '06 & '12

I have it installed with the standard X kit right now. The Condensor fits just fine. Extremely tight to the BOV, but fine.
My X-kit is completely and totally factory stock with the exception of this I/C
Originally Posted by DSteck
Will this fit a standard TTix kit? Do you know if this will fit with the AC codenser in place? I'm just trying to think of what I'd have to modify to make it fit.
Old 01-29-2012, 03:37 AM
carlrx7
Safety Car

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09

if you have a ttix kit and dont do this, there is something wrong with you.
Old 01-29-2012, 08:14 AM
DSteck
Safety Car

Received 83 Likes on 42 Posts
Tech Contributor

Do you have reducing couplers by chance? My kit has the 3.5" IC to throttle body pipe and 2.5" piping into the IC. I definitely want to do this, but just need to be sure I can. I assume I can just get away with using reducing couplers. My car is down right now anyway so I could easily do this, but it needs to be drivable soon when my new trans arrives. Who ships first?

Get notified of new replies

To FS: or Trade Custom, Massive TTi-X FMIC.. Still New!

Quick Reply: FS: or Trade Custom, Massive TTi-X FMIC.. Still New!