Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements

WTB grand sport ECM

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2012, 12:50 AM
chris.mason1
8th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB grand sport ECM

I bought my car overseas and it has a bunch of safety restrictions built into the ECM, it doesn't affect power but if I go faster than 65 it puts up overspeed warning on the dic so I can't monitor pressures and tempatures without slowing down. If anyone has one I would be interested even if it was for a different C6 model as I will be getting it flashed by Hennesey anyways
Old 07-10-2012, 04:43 PM
0PartsTaxi.com
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would be happy to help you with new if you decide to go that route. Please feel free to visit our website (www.PartsTaxi.com), shoot me an email at kevin@partstaxi.com, or call me at 302-883-0227. I look forward to helping you!
Thanks
Kevin
www.PartsTaxi.com
Old 07-10-2012, 05:15 PM
thyshallsmite
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Man that sounds annoying, what country was it from anyways? GL finding one though.
Old 07-11-2012, 12:08 AM
chris.mason1
8th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I purchased the car in Bahrain, it the over speed warning comes in many different styles depending on our car. Most small cars the chime goes off continuously until you slow down, that is easy cause you just disconnect the chime fuse and it's done... Be careful not to leave the kits on or key in the ignition cause its the same system. Others beep three or four times and just have a 120kph light on the dash which is fine, mine doesnt make a sound it just puts at damn DIC display up making monitoring of systems impossible, seeing as how I drive at 75-80mph most places I go I never know what's going on until I slow down or if I have a manual gauge such as oil press and temp.... So yeah flashing a new one with US specs and that will also handle the Henessey supercharger aim planning on installing will save me tons of headaches
Old 07-11-2012, 10:43 PM
Gene Culley
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 160 Likes on 139 Posts

Should you be interested in or would consider new, please check out our website, www.gmpartshouse.com, send me an email, gene@gmpartshouse.com or call 484-949-2099, as I’d appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.

Shop Our Factory GM Parts Website

Get notified of new replies

To WTB grand sport ECM

Quick Reply: WTB grand sport ECM