Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements

F/S LPE ZR1 OD Balancer

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2012, 08:36 PM
0rodney@rpmtransmissions
Former Vendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default F/S LPE ZR1 OD Balancer

I have a used ZR1 OD balancer from my ZR1... it was only removed to return the car back to stock. Here is a discription from LPE's website. It sells for $599.95 from them, I need $450 shipped.

The Lingenfelter ZR1 supercharger overdrive harmonic balancer is designed to enhance the new 2009-2010 LS9 Corvette ZR1 supercharged engine. The LPE overdrive harmonic balancer kit produces excellent horsepower and torque improvements over the factory 638 horsepower & 604 lbs ft of torque while maintaining a safe level of boost & supercharger RPM.

This harmonic balancer kit will increase boost by raising the RPM of your supercharger by overdriving it from the harmonic balancer. This kit does not replace the driven supercharger pulley on the supercharger snout.

The installation will require ECM programming to adjust ECM overboost limits. The overdrive harmonic balancer used alone will overdrive the supercharger 14%. The balancer can also be used in conjunction with the Lingenfelter 2.60 inch diameter supercharger driven pulley upgrade kit for higher boost levels of 14-15 lbs but would require higher octane fuel.

This balancer upgrade overdrives the speed of the power steering pump and the water pump on the LS9 engine because they are all driven from the same pulley and is not recommended for road racing or sustained high rpm applications. For these applications LPE recommends the 2.60 diameter supercharger driven pulley upgrade kit L250090309 that will overdrive the supercharger 19%.

Parts included in kit:
- Lingenfelter ATI overdrive harmonic - balancer hub powder coated black - 11 rib
- Balancer hub has a keyway to accept the factory crank key
- Installation kit includes new crankshaft bolt and friction washer

Quick Reply: F/S LPE ZR1 OD Balancer