Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements

Injector Dynamics ID 1000 injectors

Old 08-07-2012, 01:52 PM
BLOWNBLUEZ06
Tech Contributor

Received 69 Likes on 47 Posts

Default Injector Dynamics ID 1000 injectors

The ID1000's are the highest regarded injectors in the industry.

I have changed to a larger set of injectors and no longer need these. I'm sure I can dig up the specific flow data on them. They're hand numbered, so I'm also confident the flow data is stored with Injector Dynamics. They flow roughly 112lbs/hr. They have EV6 connections on them. I ran them for about 1500 miles on my car. They were able to support 1060RWHP without issue, although I also spray methanol.

I paid ~1000 for these. 750.00 to your door.
Here's what they advertise about the injectors.

"The ID1000 was the first offering from Injector Dynamics, and was also the first injector to deliver a number of innovative features to the performance aftermarket.
This series of innovations and "firsts" have made it the most popular injector on the market today.

The ID1000 was the first injector offered with full dynamic characterization providing tuners with the data they needed to do their job properly.
The ID1000 was the first injector to be offered in dead time matched sets.
The ID1000 was the first high impedance high flow injector available providing stock idle and drivability on engines as small as 325cc per cylinder.
The ID1000 was the first injector offered with the now famous "Top Hat Adapter" making it plug and play in nearly any application.

With a maximum pressure capability of 7 bar and excellent low pulsewidth extension, this is a versatile injector that will be at home in many different applications.

From high power high boost daily drivers, to NHRA Pro Stock Motorcycles and record setting turbo road race sedans, the ID1000 set the standard and marked the beginning of a new era in fuel injector performance.

Old 08-07-2012, 02:16 PM
DSteck
Safety Car

Received 83 Likes on 42 Posts
Tech Contributor

Bump for the best injectors available.
Old 08-08-2012, 03:05 PM
BLOWNBLUEZ06
Tech Contributor

Received 69 Likes on 47 Posts

Thanks

Get notified of new replies