Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements

Grand sport wheels and tires

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2013, 12:05 AM
LSFREAK
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Grand sport wheels and tires

I have a set of charcoal grey grandsport wheels and tires the front tires are Pirelli all season with 10/32nds tread depth and the rears are Nitto invo with 5/32nds tread depth. The wheels do not have sensors in them. There on a c5z right now. I have a ton of pictures on my phone I could send you. 1200 Obo not really sure what there worth if there over priced let me know. I need to get rid of these ASAP. The wheels have a couple chips and a few scratches on them. There OEM wheels

Thanks Ken
314-724-4425
Old 02-02-2013, 12:47 AM
bookemdano
Instructor

Originally Posted by LSFREAK
I have a set of charcoal grey grandsport wheels and tires the front tires are Pirelli all season with 10/32nds tread depth and the rears are Nitto invo with 5/32nds tread depth. The wheels do not have sensors in them. There on a c5z right now. I have a ton of pictures on my phone I could send you. 1200 Obo not really sure what there worth if there over priced let me know. I need to get rid of these ASAP. The wheels have a couple chips and a few scratches on them. There OEM wheels

Thanks Ken
314-724-4425
Show some pictures...i'll bet you get more response in your sale, people like to see what they're buying...
Old 02-02-2013, 01:25 AM
LSFREAK
Racer

I'm going to upload some tomorrow didnt have a chance to tonight

Get notified of new replies

To Grand sport wheels and tires

Quick Reply: Grand sport wheels and tires