Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements

FS: Alky Control meth kit (incl. charge pipe, washer tank, IAT, brand new pump, ect.)

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2013, 06:20 PM
turbotuner20v
Safety Car

Received 212 Likes on 118 Posts

Default FS: Alky Control meth kit (incl. charge pipe, washer tank, IAT, brand new pump, ect.)

Everything is sold

After tuning the car on E85 and leaving the meth turned off, I think I've decided to just leave it like that and sell the Alky Control meth kit I had on the car. It comes with a ton of extras that will make this as complete a kit as you can find.

I'm including:
- ProCharger MAF charge pipe (with dual nozzle upgrade already mounted)
- MAF break-out wire kit for IAT sensor (plug and play)
- IAT sensor mounted in coupler (allows for safe tuning by reading the meth spraying and cooling the air)
- OE windshield washer reservoir with feed hose installed, plus vented cap
- PAC Progressive controller and wiring
- Brand new pump w/ water proof 'condom', plus a used pump w/o 'condom'. (used pump works fine, I just bought a spare for no down time if I ever had to rebuild)

With all the extras, this is ready to bolt on. No modifying your stock parts or having to buy any extras like the IAT setup.

The meth kit alone is $599 + $75 for the dual nozzle upgrade, plus the charge pipe, washer reservoir, IAT stuff, spare pump...

I'm asking $775 shipped for everything (plus 3% if using paypal).

Last edited by turbotuner20v; 04-24-2013 at 09:52 AM.
Old 04-17-2013, 10:16 PM
jnv255
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Interested.. I'll let you know in a day or so
Old 04-18-2013, 03:15 PM
LegendSS28
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Would you mind sending me a PM with the benefits of the added extras in comparison to a new kit? I have a 2008 LS3 A&A supercharged, looking to pick up a meth kit to run, but not sure I need all the extras you are including for the added cost. Thanks!
Old 04-18-2013, 03:42 PM
turbotuner20v
Safety Car

Originally Posted by LegendSS28
Would you mind sending me a PM with the benefits of the added extras in comparison to a new kit? I have a 2008 LS3 A&A supercharged, looking to pick up a meth kit to run, but not sure I need all the extras you are including for the added cost. Thanks!
I'm not sure the ProCharger intercooler pipe would be beneficial to you with an A&A kit since I don't think it's interchangeable. If you had a ProCharger kit you could just remove your pipe and swap this one in with all of the nozzles and extra IAT stuff added in the correct locations. This way when you tuned the car, you would be able to detect the meth spraying via the IAT sensor, and you could add timing safely. If the meth ever failed for some reason, the IAT would not sense the meth and you would not run the advanced timing. You also wouldn't have to drill a hole in your washer tank, you could use the one I provide. This also has a spare pump because if you're running 100% meth, it's not a bad idea to rebuild once in a while, and with a spare pump you never have any down time while Julio @ alky control rebuilds it.
Old 04-22-2013, 04:27 PM
turbotuner20v
Safety Car

Sold the ProCharger MAF charge pipe, coupler, IAT sensor and MAF break out harness.

Asking $600 shipped for the meth kit + spare pump + washer tank

Get notified of new replies

To FS: Alky Control meth kit (incl. charge pipe, washer tank, IAT, brand new pump, ect.)

Quick Reply: FS: Alky Control meth kit (incl. charge pipe, washer tank, IAT, brand new pump, ect.)