Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements

Want A Factory Widebody Conversion? Contact The Widebody Experts At GM Parts House!

Old 05-05-2013, 07:00 PM
Gene Culley
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 160 Likes on 139 Posts

Default Want A Factory Widebody Conversion? Contact The Widebody Experts At GM Parts House!

Hello All,

Thank you for checking out our conversions thread. Are you interested in us selling you a complete conversion? Do you need just portions of the conversion because you bought the panels elsewhere? Have you purchased a conversion from someone else and they left you with a mess? We can help you out with all of that. We are very experienced in selling these conversions and what is needed to make your conversion complete.

GM Parts House is the pioneer in conversions since the Z06 was available in 2006. I started out with what I thought was enough parts to do the conversions. Through people yelling at me on the phone, literally, and through several customers doing more than one conversion, some up to 3 or 4, I have compiled a list over the last 5 years that is complete. GM Parts House does have the reputation on the forum for providing a complete conversion.

Of course, I will sell you pieces of the conversion or you can add or remove certain items. If you have fenders or quarter panels already we have the list of remaining parts necessary for you to complete the conversion.

If you would like to discuss conversions or want a quote on individual pieces, or your own special project, please send me an email, gene@gmpartshouse.com or give me a call @ 484-949-2099. I am the king of conversions!

Thanks. Gene.

Genuine GM 2005-2013 Body Conversion Specials @ GM Parts House

All conversions are all Genuine GM Parts. You are getting factory body panels for this pricing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grand Sport Conversions

Front Grand Sport Conversion - $2762.72
Rear Grand Sport Conversion (Coupe) - $1577.64
Rear Grand Sport Conversion (Convertible) - $1660.59

Front Grand Sport Conversion consists of 44 part numbers and 129 total pieces.
Rear Grand Sport Conversion consists of 15 part numbers and 26 total pieces.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ZR1 Conversions

Front ZR1 Conversion - $5081.46
Rear ZR1 Conversion - $1577.64

Front ZR1 Conversion consists of 36 different part numbers and 101 total pieces.
Rear ZR1 Conversion consists of 15 part numbers and 26 total pieces.

ZR1 Splitter - $1808.20

ZR1 Side Rockers - $1360.74 each
Hardware and splash guard kit - $235.72 (for both sides)

Z06 Conversions

Front Z06 Conversion - $4577.92
Rear Z06 Conversion - $1577.64

Front Z06 Conversion consists of 36 different part numbers and 101 total pieces.
Rear Z06 Conversion consists of 15 part numbers and 26 total pieces.

Please keep in mind the front conversions do not come with the large plastic wheelhouses that are glued to the frame. You will have to fill a gap of about 1” between the wheelhouse and the fender on the fender side. The ZR1 conversion does not include ZR1 splitter, hood, side rockers, etc. The front conversions also do not come with Z06 fender emblems, ZR1 fender emblems, except for the Grand Sport kit that does come with front fender emblems. They do come with a new front bumper emblem. Any of the add-ons are extra and I would be happy to add them for an additional cost.

Shop Our Factory GM Parts Website

Old 05-31-2013, 10:21 PM
Gene Culley
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 160 Likes on 139 Posts

Order your conversion from GM Parts House.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Want A Factory Widebody Conversion? Contact The Widebody Experts At GM Parts House!