Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements

CCW Classic drag pack with new tires

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2013, 05:14 PM
Tar Heel
Burning Brakes

Received 41 Likes on 25 Posts

Default CCW Classic drag pack with new tires

CCW Classic drag pack 16" (front and rear) with black centers. Wheels do not come with center caps (but are the street versions that you can purchse them for) and are in PERFECT condition. No road rash, curb damage, etc. They look just like they purchased. The rear tires are MT ET Streets 26 x 11.5 x 16 and are new with 3 passes and no street miles. Fronts are new Firestones.

I purchased these from another forum member about a month ago and put them on for our Super Chevy race in Ennis (trailered the car). They were significantly lighter than our OEM wheels and we picked up a tenth and 3 mph and received many comments from people on how nice they looked on the car. However, I'm not a fan of the black centers (just a personal preference) and am going to try to sell them and get a set of Bogart D10s or Race Stars.

$1700 cash or PayPal. Buyer pays shipping. Located about 2 hours SE of Dallas, Texas.

Last edited by Tar Heel; 05-20-2013 at 03:51 PM.
Old 05-19-2013, 05:31 PM
0Superman09
Former Vendor

Received 61 Likes on 53 Posts

What are the offsets of the wheels? Interested in how they would bolt up on our C6 Coupe. Thanks!
Old 05-19-2013, 06:28 PM
Tar Heel
Burning Brakes

That's a great question but unfortunately I can't answer it. I purchased them from someone who had them on a C5 so I never questioned it however he had them listed for sale as well in the C6 section which is why I put them there as well. I would suggest calling CCW and asking them what they sell for a C5 coupe and then see if they said they would fit.

I'd be curious as well and bet other C6 members would too if you happened to find out this week.
Old 05-19-2013, 06:29 PM
Tar Heel
Burning Brakes

For everyone who wants to check on shipping and get an estimate I can ship FedEx, UPS, or USPS. You can go to each respective web site (which is what I would do to check for you) and enter the following information:

Rears are 26" x 26" x 12" and 40.5 lbs.
Fronts are 26" x 26" x 6" and 32.5 lbs.

The zip I'll ship from is 75701 and I'll securely package them for you just like they were shipped to me.
Old 05-20-2013, 08:09 AM
Tar Heel
Burning Brakes

Monday bump.

Get notified of new replies

To CCW Classic drag pack with new tires

Quick Reply: CCW Classic drag pack with new tires