Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements

Penske 8760 3 way adjustable w/springs rear A arms and toe links

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2013, 06:46 PM
Mike the 98 vetteman
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Penske 8760 3 way adjustable w/springs rear A arms and toe links

$4500 for everything shocks springs A arms (rear) Toe links (rear)

my cl add:https://post.craigslist.org/manage/3970490744

ebay add: http://www.ebay.com/itm/C5-C6-Z06-Corvette-97-13-4-PENSKE-8760-Triple-Adjustable-Racing-Shocks-/231025780021?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item35ca35a535&vxp=mtr
This set of (4) PENSKE 8760 Triple Adjustable Racing Shocks (coilovers) with Remote Reservoirs has only been used for

one testing session, performed by Adam Andretti at Sebring, FL. The HyperCo Springs (500 lbs. fronts, 600 lbs. rears) and

mounts were added afterward and are Brand New. These shocks were mounted on my 2003 Corvette Z06 World Challenge GT

race car. This setup gives you the widest possible range of adjustments for both the compression and rebound strokes of the

dampers independently, thereby allowing you to quickly and easily adjust the ride of your Vette to any circuit, track, or your

favorite back road. Additionally the spring perches and adjuster rings give you an almost 2" adjustment range for the ride

height of your car. These Penske shocks are simply unbeatable in performance and versatility.

This shock set may not look totally new because it was mounted, but it performs like a new set. - Better actually, because it is a

perfectly matched set as the Shock-Dyno Sheets show. (Tests performed by PSI at Sears Point on July 15, 2013. - see photos)

The testing performed showed that these shocks are in like new condition. I'm only selling these because I'm parting out the car;

I'm simply selling it in pieces to get a more reasonable sum of the $100k+ invested in it back out, rather than selling it whole.

If you seriously want the best possible suspension for your C5 or C6 Vette look no further, and save over $3,000 in the process.

My new cost for these shocks and springs was over $6,775.

For more information see:

www.penskeshocks.com/The_Penske_Advantage.php

The modified and reinforced lower rear control arms, and Baer Adjustable Toe-Links you see in

one of the photos are available to buy as well. My price for the control arm units including the

new polyurethane bushings and the ball joints is $450 for the pair with a core exchange.

The Baer Toe-Links are $300 for the pair.

Quick Reply: Penske 8760 3 way adjustable w/springs rear A arms and toe links