Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements

WTB: OEM Grand Sport brake pads

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2014, 01:13 PM
Cyber Greg
Drifting

Received 31 Likes on 22 Posts

Default WTB: OEM Grand Sport brake pads

Seeking your barely used, never tracked OEM Grand Sport brake pads.
You hated all the dust they produced and quickly replaced them with ceramic pads and now they're just taking up space in your garage.
PM with mileage and price. A measurement of the pad thickness would be appreciated as well.
Thanks,
Greg
Old 06-19-2014, 01:37 PM
MBB
Melting Slicks

Received 41 Likes on 33 Posts

Greg, unless you specifically need stockers or you're going to be using these as throwaways look into getting Hawk one piece pads. I just did the one piece conversion and I love it. Plus it's best to get a set of pads that were uniquely bed on your brakes.
Old 06-19-2014, 02:00 PM
Cyber Greg
Drifting

Received 31 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by MBB
Greg, unless you specifically need stockers or you're going to be using these as throwaways look into getting Hawk one piece pads. I just did the one piece conversion and I love it. Plus it's best to get a set of pads that were uniquely bed on your brakes.
Hey thanks for the reply. Do you track your car? I do. The OEM pads are pretty damn good. Easy on the rotors and no fade. Regarding the bedding that's why I specified barely used and never tracked. These pads with super low and easy miles hardly wear at all.

Now if you've tracked your 'vette with the Hawk pads I would be really interested in your experience with them. Also which Hawk pad did you use: HPS or HP Plus?

Thanks again,
Greg

Last edited by Cyber Greg; 06-19-2014 at 03:18 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To WTB: OEM Grand Sport brake pads

Quick Reply: WTB: OEM Grand Sport brake pads