Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements

Z06 replicas. NOT for BASE!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2014, 08:55 AM
jerry07dx
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Z06 replicas. NOT for BASE!!

The description below is from the forum member who sold me these wheels. These wheels are the SAME SIZE and OFFSET as OEM Z06 wheels. I was told there were for a base but after i put them on i realized they were not for a base and stuck out of my finders to far for my taste and the new tires i bought for these dont fit on the wide rim (yea im a lil upset over this purchase). So if you want a nice set of spare wheels to have for track days or winter tires here is a deal!. Just trying to recoup from my loss. For you guys wanting a wide body kit here is a great set for yall as well. The tires arent in the best shape and i have already taken off the rear tires off and put on my drag radials (thats how i realized they were wider than base wheels). I paid $750 and would like $600. I work in baton rouge and live in Mississippi so im pretty flexible as far as meeting. I can ship at your expense. I can email pics. since they wont load due to some security token message im getting on the forum.

Complete set of Tires/ZO6 replica Chrome Wheels/TPMS off C6 Corvette. They are waxed and ready to bolt on and drive.

I have taken photos of the right front wheel and the left rear wheel to show the slight curb rash each of those wheels have.

I have taken photos of slight curb rash from a few inches away in photo #1 and photo #2 is a view of same area from 2 feet away. Standing up beside the car, the rash area is only barely visible if you know it is there and search for it.

Photo #3 is a close-up of the rash area on the other wheel and photo #4 is a view of the same area from two feet away. Again, unless you are extremely short or know the rash area exists you won't see it. My car has been in numerous car shows with these slight rash areas and I've never lost points because of the rash.

My car is an '05 and has 21k miles. It stays in a temp controlled garage year round and goes mostly to Corvette club events.
These wheels have been on the car since right after it was bought new in June 2006. The wheels are ZO6 replicas that came from Mid America. The tires are the original Goodyear run-flats but still have plenty of tread as I never abuse or race my vehicles. None of the tires have ever been patched but the right rear tire does have a small nail in it that has been it there for at least 2 or 3 years. It has never lost its pressure but does leak down a pound or two if left in my garage for a few weeks without driving. Therefore I have never seen any need to break down the wheel/tire and risk damaging it to patch the tire that is not having a problem. I have driven in on two hundred mile trips with no loss of any air pressure.

The wheels all still have the TPMS in them and they were all working fine when I removed the wheels from my car last week. As you can see, all the wheels have the center caps.
Old 09-23-2014, 01:14 PM
jerry07dx
Racer

bump
Old 09-23-2014, 01:43 PM
Guinzu
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't see any photos
Old 09-23-2014, 02:15 PM
c5racr1
Melting Slicks

Received 462 Likes on 331 Posts

Photos
Old 09-23-2014, 02:34 PM
jerry07dx
Racer

best i can do but i can email more. This was yesterday
Attached Images   

Get notified of new replies

To Z06 replicas. NOT for BASE!!

Quick Reply: Z06 replicas. NOT for BASE!!