Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements

FS Meziere Electric Water pump and American Racing headers and X

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2014, 03:51 PM
CUSVT
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default FS Meziere Electric Water pump and American Racing headers and X

Sold thank you!

Last edited by CUSVT; 10-25-2014 at 11:18 AM.
Old 10-21-2014, 08:20 PM
Bob's Red Corvette
Instructor

What model # is the water pump? I am interested in it.

Bob M.

Originally Posted by CUSVT
Put my car back to stock so have a couple things left. Water pump has about 12k miles on it works perfect comes with 160 t-stat and is black in color. Fits 05-09 C6 Ill add some pics later.
$450.00 shipped If paypal add for fee

Also Selling Stainless American Racing Headers (1 3/4) with X pipe. Will fit all 05+ C6 Vette.

Thanks for looking!
Old 10-24-2014, 10:57 AM
CUSVT
Racer

Sorry for the late reply the model # is MEZ-WP319

Last edited by CUSVT; 10-24-2014 at 03:32 PM.
Old 10-24-2014, 03:32 PM
BOTTLE FEDvette
Pro

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

Payment sent for LT's
Old 12-09-2014, 11:25 PM
davenp
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BOTTLE FEDvette
Payment sent for LT's
Nick,

I have given you just about as much time and patience as any person could ask for. You are an adult and have mentioned via phone, email and PM that you would return my money. The dates have passed 4 times now and you have not refunded the $450 for the water pump, nor have you contacted me about sending a check or deposit to a bank.

While I can appreciate that you have a frozen Paypal account, I do not deserve to wait until you fund it again.

Resolve this situation and be a man about this.

I would not have posted this if you were still returning email/phone calls.
Old 12-10-2014, 06:41 AM
BOTTLE FEDvette
Pro

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by davenp
Nick,

I have given you just about as much time and patience as any person could ask for. You are an adult and have mentioned via phone, email and PM that you would return my money. The dates have passed 4 times now and you have not refunded the $450 for the water pump, nor have you contacted me about sending a check or deposit to a bank.

While I can appreciate that you have a frozen Paypal account, I do not deserve to wait until you fund it again.

Resolve this situation and be a man about this.

I would not have posted this if you were still returning email/phone calls.

Damn he still hasn't payed ya? That sucks man. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't buy a bucket of water from him if I was on fire.
Old 12-11-2014, 02:37 PM
davenp
Advanced

Originally Posted by BOTTLE FEDvette
Damn he still hasn't payed ya? That sucks man. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't buy a bucket of water from him if I was on fire.
Nick is citing Paypal's procedure and liability about working outside the system as primary reasons for not returning the funds.

1. His account is locked. It shows a negative balance. It cannot be used until he deposits funds from the charge back on the Headers from your transaction.
2. Because of 1, above, he is concerned about payment to me without visibility to PayPal. (concern that I could do a charge back in addition to the funds he sent)

I told him I have ZERO interest in taking this any further than getting my money back for payment to the, now non-existant, water pump. I'm a reasonable person, but I need these funds to get down the road on other winter activities on the car.

As a remedy to this situation I am willing to accept:

1. Payment in full which I provided to him via Paypal or other payment method. No further action.
2. A Meziere water pump as described earlier in the thread.

Friday is the date to determine the future course.

Thanks for the concern!

Guy
Old 12-11-2014, 03:18 PM
CUSVT
Racer

Fyi. It has nothing to do with the LT transaction. It's from a fraudulent Expedia transaction that PayPal isn't backing me on. The LT were refunded as would your transaction be if PayPal would cover this fraudulent claim on behalf of Expedia. I still had the money in the account from both transactions untill funds were withdrawn by Expedia.
Thanks for your concern
Old 01-05-2015, 03:07 PM
davenp
Advanced

Fyi. It has nothing to do with the LT transaction. It's from a fraudulent Expedia transaction that PayPal isn't backing me on. The LT were refunded as would your transaction be if PayPal would cover this fraudulent claim on behalf of Expedia. I still had the money in the account from both transactions untill funds were withdrawn by Expedia.
Thanks for your concern
Nick,

I left another message. It's been 4 weeks since you agreed to send payment outside of Paypal since your account is still locked.

The check's in the mail, right?
Old 01-05-2015, 03:28 PM
CUSVT
Racer

Nick,

I left another message. It's been 4 weeks since you agreed to send payment outside of Paypal since your account is still locked.

The check's in the mail, right?
Not sure where you left me the message. You emailed me the address on the 23rd I sent it out a day or two after Christmas.
Old 01-06-2015, 11:57 AM
davenp
Advanced

Not sure where you left me the message. You emailed me the address on the 23rd I sent it out a day or two after Christmas.
Nick,

This is your phone number, right?

(469) 221-9976

I left a message yesterday. I called again this morning. There is no check at my address as of this morning at 10am.

A tracking number was used? I'd hate to have that check floating around in today's mail system.

Last edited by davenp; 01-06-2015 at 12:02 PM.
Old 01-06-2015, 12:16 PM
CUSVT
Racer

Nick,

This is your phone number, right?

(469) 221-9976

I left a message yesterday. I called again this morning. There is no check at my address as of this morning at 10am.

A tracking number was used? I'd hate to have that check floating around in today's mail system.
No it may have been awhile ago. I have communicated with you fine on email. Not sure why your posting here. The only reason I see it is because it goes to my email.
Was mailed regular mail and also had a card in it.
Old 03-10-2015, 03:07 PM
davenp
Advanced

No it may have been awhile ago. I have communicated with you fine on email. Not sure why your posting here. The only reason I see it is because it goes to my email.
Was mailed regular mail and also had a card in it.
Still no check and now you've changed your phone number and you are not answering emails. Very professional.

Guys, please don't get caught in this guy's problems. That water pump is vapor ware, and apparently, so is my money.

Get notified of new replies

To FS Meziere Electric Water pump and American Racing headers and X

Quick Reply: FS Meziere Electric Water pump and American Racing headers and X