Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements

Brodix BR7 WCCH ported

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2014, 04:36 PM
shwinny
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Brodix BR7 WCCH ported

these are ls7 replacement heads ported at WCCH to 275-99-75 Im looking to get 1400$ or best offer. My vette got totaled and the insurance company wouldnt let me keep the engine. its just the castings and Guides so its ready to build to suit to your application. i was going to go with Ti intake valves amd Stst exhaust etc. but a kit goes for 480$ from Brodix. im looking for a quick sale to get myself back into a vette. thank you guys.

these are 1155$ castings and 1100$ Porting Check out proheads.com

from West Coast Cylinder Heads website

These thick wall head castings are based on the factory LS7 geometry. Available in two intake port/valve sizes. Our 265cc program makes and excellent upgrade to the factory LS7 heads and works extremely well with stock lower ends. For large displacement applications our 275cc program will deliver up to 410cfm of airflow.
Brodix casts the heads with 3/4" of deck thickness and added reinforced rocker arms pedestals. They are equipped to fit 6 bolt style engine blocks and the spring pockets will accept 1.350" dia valve springs.
Attached Images    
Old 10-21-2014, 05:50 PM
gt40mki
Instructor

What size chambers? Do you have flow sheets?
Old 10-21-2014, 05:55 PM
shwinny
Cruising

you can go to proheads.com and go to there data sheet page. its cnc ported so that will be the flow data that they post.
Old 10-21-2014, 07:31 PM
data883
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

pm sent thanks
Old 10-21-2014, 09:11 PM
shwinny
Cruising

SOLD Thanks guys.
Old 10-21-2014, 09:38 PM
C6smackdown
Pro

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

CRAP!!

Why didn't I log on sooner! I was literally looking at buying these d**n things tomorrow. If the deal falls through, I'll pay your asking price.
Old 10-23-2014, 08:10 PM
zulatr
Melting Slicks

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

When you think things are too good to be true, they probably are, and in this case they definitely are.

I mentioned this head to an engine builder that I have had positive dealings with in the past and just happened to be talking to him about doing my LS7 heads.

Turns out the heads were stolen from his shop, along with some WCCH LS6 heads and a complete motor. By pure chance I was able to connect him to his lost heads. The guy who was selling them was arrested for receiving stolen property yesterday afternoon.

Not sure what will happen with the buyer, who already sent money (heads probably would have never been sent anyhow) - I am trying to help.

I hesitated to jump on them because of the "junior" status of the seller, the fact that he had two sets of heads, and the too cheap price. I warned off potential buyers once I thought I knew was going on, but it was too late for one guy.

Be careful, the internet can be a nasty place!

Last edited by zulatr; 10-23-2014 at 08:13 PM.
Old 10-23-2014, 09:36 PM
C6smackdown
Pro

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

You did the community a HUGE favor.

Originally Posted by zulatr
When you think things are too good to be true, they probably are, and in this case they definitely are.

I mentioned this head to an engine builder that I have had positive dealings with in the past and just happened to be talking to him about doing my LS7 heads.

Turns out the heads were stolen from his shop, along with some WCCH LS6 heads and a complete motor. By pure chance I was able to connect him to his lost heads. The guy who was selling them was arrested for receiving stolen property yesterday afternoon.

Not sure what will happen with the buyer, who already sent money (heads probably would have never been sent anyhow) - I am trying to help.

I hesitated to jump on them because of the "junior" status of the seller, the fact that he had two sets of heads, and the too cheap price. I warned off potential buyers once I thought I knew was going on, but it was too late for one guy.

Be careful, the internet can be a nasty place!

Get notified of new replies

To Brodix BR7 WCCH ported

Quick Reply: Brodix BR7 WCCH ported