Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements

FS: LS7 RPS Carbon Street Twin Disc Clutch/Flywheel and Slave

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2015, 10:42 PM
lane_change
Melting Slicks

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default FS: LS7 RPS Carbon Street Twin Disc Clutch/Flywheel and Slave

I am selling my RPS Carbon a Street Twin Clutch Setup from my C6Z06. Clutch, Flywheel, and Slave Cylinder have 2,400 miles on them. Held my nitrous C6Z at over 800rwhp but when we turned it up to 1000whp the clutch started to slip some so we swapped it out for a new setup. Clutch drove great before removal. Has 2 track launches on it and a few roll races and a couple dyno pulls. That's it. Almost new. Setup cost just over $2,000. Selling for $900 shipped for the clutch, flywheel, and slave cylinder. You will need to get a new TOB from RPS.

From Turboclutch.com

http://www.turboclutch.com/Pages/RPS%20ST%20Full.htm

Rated at 750 lb-ft of torque to the tire!!
New for 2011- RPS's Carbon clutches are the first and only clutches to use a carbon friction disc with a marcel spring for factory smooth engagement.

New Product for 2011!! - RPS's ST-Full Carbon clutch is the last step up in the Street Twin family. This is a full carbon clutch featuring a full carbon floater plate and two full carbon discs. The ST-Full Carbon clutch also has an aluminum pressure plate which lowers the weight by 6 pounds. Our competitors only use organic facings with a heavier cast iron pressure plate.

RPS's ST-Full Carbon clutch is just like our Billet Cover (BC2) but at a lower price. The only difference is the Street Twin cover vs the Billet Cover.

All RPS Carbon clutches use a full carbon floater plate that eliminates the warping and bending associated with standard steel plates.
All RPS Carbon Clutches are fully rebuildable.

STF-04LSX-C6 Street Twin Full Carbon clutch and steel flywheel kit for all C6 Corvette's (includes special RPS C6 TOB) $2,095.00
Attached Images      
Old 03-31-2015, 09:11 PM
lane_change
Melting Slicks

Pending Sale.
Old 04-05-2015, 10:22 PM
lane_change
Melting Slicks

Sold.

Get notified of new replies