Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements

427 Rotating Assembly with Gm Dry Sump Parts

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2015, 10:52 AM
matchstick
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 427 Rotating Assembly with Gm Dry Sump Parts

All parts came out of a turbo drag car. They have around 200 runs. We have changed directions and are going with a different crank, and aluminum rods. I had planned on reusing the pistons but unfortunately they will not work with the new rods. Kurt Urban built this engine originally. I would prefer to not split it up right now since it is all balanced together.
Callies Ls7 style Compstar crank 4.00 stroke. In perfect working order, clean and install
Howards Ultimate Duty Billet Rods 6.125 length. Again in perfect working order, clean and install
Diamond Coated pistons. I will get the part # later but these were around $1500 new. They have a small dish and the compression was 9.5:1 with a 68cc head. Zero issues, just clean up an reuse.

I would like to get $1850 for the rotating assembly. I can ship it anywhere in the US

ATI Ls7 Super Damper $350

Ls7 GM oil pan, windage tray, pick up, oil pump, and front cover. The pan has AN fittings for the feed and return. $500

Quick Reply: 427 Rotating Assembly with Gm Dry Sump Parts