Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements

Vendors Welcome...Seat Rail Plastic Cover

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2015, 01:46 PM
Red08Z51
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vendors Welcome...Seat Rail Plastic Cover

Took a friend for a ride the other week after my new additions and when he got out he stepped on the plastic covers of the front of the seat rails with the heel of his boot and it broke off. I'm having trouble finding these dang things bc I don't even know what to call them. I am open to any options but a simple black, oem replacement would be the easiest...otherwise I'll be tempted to start putting all sorts of body color matching interior pieces everywhere

Please PM me so that I get an email notification since I am not on here regularly.
Thanks for the help in advance, Tim.
Old 05-24-2015, 02:04 PM
wuzfuzz
Racer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Cover......

Originally Posted by Red08Z51
Took a friend for a ride the other week after my new additions and when he got out he stepped on the plastic covers of the front of the seat rails with the heel of his boot and it broke off. I'm having trouble finding these dang things bc I don't even know what to call them. I am open to any options but a simple black, oem replacement would be the easiest...otherwise I'll be tempted to start putting all sorts of body color matching interior pieces everywhere

Please PM me so that I get an email notification since I am not on here regularly.
Thanks for the help in advance, Tim.
It has GM Part #1586473 (Same # for both sides)
Retail..... $12.99
$8.34 at a few places.
Old 06-08-2015, 09:40 PM
Red08Z51
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by wuzfuzz
It has GM Part #1586473 (Same # for both sides)
Retail..... $12.99
$8.34 at a few places.
I searched for the part number you gave me on this site : http://www.gmpartsonline.net/part-nu...ml?searchText=
and it said that part number was not found.

Could you find what you were referring to and maybe link it here...I've searched but had no luck locking down anything other than some CF replacements.
Old 06-08-2015, 09:49 PM
wuzfuzz
Racer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Seat rail cover.....

Originally Posted by Red08Z51
I searched for the part number you gave me on this site : http://www.gmpartsonline.net/part-nu...ml?searchText=
and it said that part number was not found.

Could you find what you were referring to and maybe link it here...I've searched but had no luck locking down anything other than some CF replacements.
Part number is 15864735.
Try www.gmpartsdirect.com

Get notified of new replies

To Vendors Welcome...Seat Rail Plastic Cover

Quick Reply: Vendors Welcome...Seat Rail Plastic Cover