Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements

ls3 block and heads

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2015, 11:32 PM
r1dave33
Heel & Toe

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default ls3 block and heads

So I had 7 inner valve springs fail eat away part of the valve guides and the metal get into the main bearings and scar the crank.

I may be getting a great deal on a ls3 long block and then would be selling what I have. So what is a short block worth that would very least need the crank machined?

I also have the heads that have brand new valve guides and Brian tooled springs, what would they be valued at?
The cam that is in it currently is very nick on it so would either need to be replaced or machined.
Old 07-08-2015, 07:20 AM
curtisb23
Drifting

Received 30 Likes on 30 Posts

Shoot me a pm on what u think you want for just the block and mains and just the heads
Old 07-29-2015, 11:07 AM
Stainsy
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by r1dave33
So I had 7 inner valve springs fail eat away part of the valve guides and the metal get into the main bearings and scar the crank.

I may be getting a great deal on a ls3 long block and then would be selling what I have. So what is a short block worth that would very least need the crank machined?

I also have the heads that have brand new valve guides and Brian tooled springs, what would they be valued at?
The cam that is in it currently is very nick on it so would either need to be replaced or machined.
Is this still available? Sent you a pm.

Get notified of new replies

To ls3 block and heads

Quick Reply: ls3 block and heads