Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements

RPS Street Lite Twin Disk Setup

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2015, 07:52 PM
GaragedLS2
Racer

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Default RPS Street Lite Twin Disk Setup

Clutch wont hold the power I'll be making so looking to go RPS Triple or something with a higher threshold. Time to part with this for an upgrade.

This is the RPS Street Lite Twin Disk clutch, not the regular twin disk setup. http://turboclutch.com/Pages/RPS%20ST%20Full.htm

I just picked up the flywheel bolt kit and special TOB for this clutch, so those are brand spanking new from Tom Haus at Carolina Clutch. The clutch itself has about 4500 street miles on it and its just been sitting in my garage.

This does include the lightweight flywheel, like new disks, pressure plate, flyhweel bolts, loctite etc. and TOB. It would basically be like buying it brand new but having a few miles on the disks.

This clutch is over 2k brand new for what I'm throwing in. I'd like to get something back out of it to pick up a clutch to hold more power.

Looking to get 1000 shipped for the clutch and all new accessories to go with it.

Last edited by GaragedLS2; 02-18-2016 at 02:09 PM.
Old 02-18-2016, 02:09 PM
GaragedLS2
Racer

Still for sale and the car is going down soon for a new clutch so price is OBO.

Last edited by GaragedLS2; 02-18-2016 at 02:16 PM.
Old 02-18-2016, 02:18 PM
GaragedLS2
Racer

Your inbox is full David
Old 02-18-2016, 02:39 PM
David Gaillard
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GaragedLS2
Your inbox is full David
Emptied
Old 02-18-2016, 03:14 PM
Bullitkiller
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GaragedLS2
Clutch wont hold the power I'll be making so looking to go RPS Triple or something with a higher threshold. Time to part with this for an upgrade.

This is the RPS Street Lite Twin Disk clutch, not the regular twin disk setup. http://turboclutch.com/Pages/RPS%20ST%20Full.htm

I just picked up the flywheel bolt kit and special TOB for this clutch, so those are brand spanking new from Tom Haus at Carolina Clutch. The clutch itself has about 4500 street miles on it and its just been sitting in my garage.

This does include the lightweight flywheel, like new disks, pressure plate, flyhweel bolts, loctite etc. and TOB. It would basically be like buying it brand new but having a few miles on the disks.

This clutch is over 2k brand new for what I'm throwing in. I'd like to get something back out of it to pick up a clutch to hold more power.

Looking to get 1000 shipped for the clutch and all new accessories to go with it.
Hello David, my name is Kirby and I am interested in your used clutch. My phone is 623 239 9006 Glendale AZ. Please contact me
Thanks,

Kirby
Old 02-18-2016, 03:39 PM
GaragedLS2
Racer

David was inquiring about the clutch, hes not selling it. I am the one selling the clutch. Please PM me for any questions you might have.

Thanks!
Old 02-20-2016, 05:40 PM
GaragedLS2
Racer

Sold!

Get notified of new replies

To RPS Street Lite Twin Disk Setup

Quick Reply: RPS Street Lite Twin Disk Setup