Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements

Looking To Trade, Not Sell

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2015, 04:34 PM
MCharlie
Ham Radio - W7RKN
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Default Looking To Trade, Not Sell

I have a crystal metallic red (I've been told the color name is Monterey Red) halo with rear hatch weather strip. I would like to trade it for either a black or Cyber grey metallic halo. (2006 or later only)

There is a very small (3/4") clearcoat only, mar near the top of the halo. My body man tell me it will buff right out, as it is not into the base coat.

What do you have? (I do not want to sell this halo, if I can't find a trade in a reasonable time, I will paint it!)

I am in Reno, Nevada.

That little whitish line and straight up from it, bearly discernable is another, that I said could be buffed out.

PM me if you have something.

Joe

Last edited by MCharlie; 08-02-2015 at 01:59 PM. Reason: Correcting the color
Old 08-01-2015, 11:35 AM
MCharlie
Ham Radio - W7RKN
Support Corvetteforum!

I have a crystal metallic red (Monterey Red) halo with rear hatch weather strip. I would like to trade it for either a black or Cyber grey metallic halo. (2006 or later only)

There is a very small (3/4") clearcoat only, mar near the top of the halo. My body man tell me it will buff right out, as it is not into the base coat.

What do you have? (I do not want to sell this halo, if I can't find a trade in a reasonable time, I will paint it!)

I am in Reno, Nevada.

That little whitish line and straight up from it, bearly discernable is another, that I said could be buffed out.

Saturday Bump

Last edited by MCharlie; 08-02-2015 at 02:01 PM.
Old 08-02-2015, 02:02 PM
MCharlie
Ham Radio - W7RKN
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by MCharlie
I have a crystal metallic red (Monterey Red) halo with rear hatch weather strip. I would like to trade it for either a black or Cyber grey metallic halo. (2006 or later only)

I am in Reno, Nevada.

Saturday Bump
Bump!
Old 08-03-2015, 01:00 AM
MCharlie
Ham Radio - W7RKN
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by mcharlie
bump!
bump
Old 08-03-2015, 02:42 PM
KW Baraka
Racer

Received 30 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by MCharlie
bump
Ya know.....chances are that if you find the part you're looking for, the person with it will not want your part.....but he/she WILL want your $$$$.

My point......you're better off considering a buy/sell option here.

Jus' sayin'.....best of luck!!!

KW
Old 08-03-2015, 03:17 PM
MCharlie
Ham Radio - W7RKN
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by KW Baraka
Ya know.....chances are that if you find the part you're looking for, the person with it will not want your part.....but he/she WILL want your $$$$.

My point......you're better off considering a buy/sell option here.

Jus' sayin'.....best of luck!!!

KW
I had considered that option as well, but, rather than doing the buy and sell schtick, I would just take it down to my painter and have it painted. I am going to paint the roof panel too, so......

Thought I would give it a try here first!

Joe

Get notified of new replies

To Looking To Trade, Not Sell

Quick Reply: Looking To Trade, Not Sell