Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements

10" Infinity Kappa Subwoofer with custom fiberglass box for C6 Coupe

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2015, 12:22 PM
REVHIGH
Pro

Received 12 Likes on 5 Posts

Default 10" Infinity Kappa Subwoofer with custom fiberglass box for C6 Coupe

SOLD

I bought this recently from a fellow Forum member. It is a great piece, fits snuggly into the back area of the C6 Coupe, utilizing the passenger side cubby as an anchor. I installed it, and you can store your targa, as usual, without modifications to the box. It is a very clean looking black piece, and it tucks in nicely along the driver side of the trunk area.

I simply decided to scale down my sound system modifications and will do in-door subs. I forgot how old I was...I don't have the same sound system requirements I used to.

Anyway, the package includes a box that goes into the cubby, the woofer cabinet, the 10" Infinity Kappa Sub (that's $200 on it's own) and a nice grill.

This thing has nice LED lightning behind the grill, if you like that sort of thing...very fancy!

Any custom box new would be $500+...and many are PLUS the speaker. You can have this whole setup for $165 plus shipping.

First cash gets it. This is a very nice professional looking custom application for eh C6 Coupe.

Last edited by REVHIGH; 11-12-2015 at 11:07 AM. Reason: SOLD
Old 10-06-2015, 03:05 PM
REVHIGH
Pro

Received 12 Likes on 5 Posts

Default ttt

ttt for price lower!

Quick Reply: 10" Infinity Kappa Subwoofer with custom fiberglass box for C6 Coupe