Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements

WTS C6 GS OEM Wheels with nearly new tires, C6Z Oem rear brakes with rotors

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2016, 06:42 PM
raz0rbladez909
Advanced

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default WTS C6 GS OEM Wheels with nearly new tires, C6Z Oem rear brakes with rotors

I have for sale a full set of OEM C6 Grand Sport Wheels that have been powder coated red. The wheels themselves are 18x9.5 +40 up front and 19x12 +59 in the rear. They are manufactured for GM by Speedline and it is stamped on the backside of them. They have Falken FK453 tires all around. 245/40/18 front and 305/30/19 rear with about 4k miles on the set. This is an aggressive street setup on a C5 and may require the use of coilovers in the rear, as they can come in contact with the stock rear leafsprings if you go too low. Will part out as well but would prefer to sell as a set. Shipping can be arranged at buyers expense. Price is 1000 OBO. Pics included how they looked on my car. I don't need to hear that you don't like the color, powdercoat can be changed to whatever your hearts content.

C6 Z06 OEM Rear Brake Calipers/Rotors only-$400 OBO
Rear brake rotors and calipers from a C6 Z06 Corvette. This is what I was going to use before I decided on Stoptech instead. Pads/lines not included. Calipers have a few scrapes but are completely functional. Price is OBO. Will ship at buyers expense.

Quick Reply: WTS C6 GS OEM Wheels with nearly new tires, C6Z Oem rear brakes with rotors