Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements

FS: C6 NoviStretch StretchBra for GS/Z06/ZR1/427

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2016, 12:38 PM
Stavesacre21
Drifting

Received 202 Likes on 107 Posts

Default FS: C6 NoviStretch StretchBra for GS/Z06/ZR1/427

Looking to sell my brand new StretchBra. This bra was made by NoviStretch (originally branded as C5Creations before the name was changed). As you can see in the pictures, it has an opening into the grill for air to move through the radiator, creating better airflow than the current NoviStretch. This makes it an excellent choice, especially for LS7 and LS9s. Does not flap at high speed and secures very tightly in minutes.

It was installed ONLY for the purpose of pictures for the listing, and even then only took 5 minutes to install/remove. It has never been driven with the bra on before, and it literally new in box.

Includes everything that came with it, consisting of instructions, Snap/screws, carrying pouch and velcro pads.

Looking to get $75 shipped.

Compare this at literally twice the cost of a new NoviStretch, and you simply can't lose. As you can see the original tag, I originally paid $160 (plus tax).

PM or reply if interested.
Attached Images              
Old 05-24-2016, 02:04 PM
kiztope
Instructor

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

I'm interested.... How does it actually attach to the fenders?
Old 05-24-2016, 02:16 PM
Stavesacre21
Drifting

Attaches to the fenders via 5 snaps that are screws with snap heads on them. You simply remove the 5 fender screws, screw in the snap screws, and you're all set.

The top in the engine bay is attached via 4 hooks, there are also 6 hooks that attach it to the grill. The bottom that's tucked back below has a Velcro strip on it, and there are three 1" Velcro strips that you place underneath the car. The large Velcro strip you see in the picture doesn't have to be used but it included as additional support if needed, which I'd imagine would be used for for track racing and very high speeds, etc. For the sake of the pictures, I didn't mount the 3M tape underneath since I wasn't moving.

Once you have the fender snap screws in, it literally takes 60 seconds or less to attach the whole thing.
Old 05-24-2016, 08:10 PM
Stavesacre21
Drifting

I'm replying to offers in the order they are received...had 3 within 15 minutes. One offer is pending response. Other PMs will be replied once I hear back. Thanks guys (or girls?)
Old 05-24-2016, 09:59 PM
Stavesacre21
Drifting

Sold

Get notified of new replies

To FS: C6 NoviStretch StretchBra for GS/Z06/ZR1/427

Quick Reply: FS: C6 NoviStretch StretchBra for GS/Z06/ZR1/427