Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements

FS: 18" Black TSW Interlargos with M&H drag radial (drag/street/strip/roll racing)

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2016, 04:52 PM
c6switchblade
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default FS: 18" Black TSW Interlargos with M&H drag radial (drag/street/strip/roll racing)

Name: Steve
All pricing plus shipping/paypal unless we agree differently
contact me direct at 908-361-3616 or via pm

**THESE WILL FIT C6 narrow body perfect and z06/gs with rear spacer to make flush. may need to change tpms**

Recently bought a hellcat so these need to go. I would keep them but they wont fit. These wheels are in EXCELLENT condition with no flaws. I had the center caps professionally painted satin black to match the wheels which is not reflected in all of the pictures. These shave 60lbs total off the car, ride better than stock and actually hook when you make big power. I was pulling 1.5 60fts with these in a M7 ECS blown car on the stock clutch. They fit perfectly flush with no rubbing what so ever.

1500 miles on the Continental extreme contact dws fronts
250 street miles and 3 track passes on the 275/45/18 MH drag radials

18x9 all around, completely hubcentric and forged
OEM installed and tpms included, no programming required when installed
Black lug nuts included

2000 picked up or plus actual shipping/paypal!

***note most pictures have mickey thompson 265/40/18 drag radials, the wheels now have newer 275/45/18 M&H drag radials****

Quick Reply: FS: 18" Black TSW Interlargos with M&H drag radial (drag/street/strip/roll racing)