Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements

FS: Caravaggio Daytona Seats (Northern California)

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2016, 05:23 PM
Jawnathin
Melting Slicks

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Default FS: Caravaggio Daytona Seats (Northern California)

SOLD!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Up for sale are my pair of Caravaggio Daytona seats for $4200 local pick up in Northern California.

I am selling because I don't drive the car much on the street anymore and I installed fixed back racing seats for track use. I am going to include as much detail as I can, but let me know if you have any questions.

The color combination is black leather trim with black alcantara centers and red stitching. Fully optioned out with carbon fiber seat back and carbon fiber harness belt bezels. The headrest is embroidered with the Z06 logo.

Overall the seats are in very good condition. The leather and alcantara cloth are in good shape.They are little worn in since they are used but no rips or tears, just some wrinkling as the fabric is worn in. The carbon is also in great shape with the only notable wear being where plastic from seat belt anchor rubs against the carbon near the seat bottom. Not easy to see as the seat belt covers it.

The driver side seat is mounted to the electric power seat frame and the passenger side seat is on a manual seat frame. Both seats have the heated seat modules. Driver side also has memory seating. This was the standard configuration for most Z06s but if you need an electric power passenger seat you should be able to transfer the seat to an electric power seat frame.

Since the seats are built on the OEM frame, it has some of the same quirks of the OEM seats. Specifically under acceleration/deceleration the driver seat can rock/tilt like the OEM seat. This is not unusual for the OEM seat, search for Corvette rocking seat for many results. There are a few options to repair this if it bothers you. At my preferred seat height setting which is low it wasn't very noticeable but if you raise the seat's height you get more leverage and you can feel it more. It may or may not bother you but I prefer to be up front to buyers on anything I am selling. I bought an extra driver side seat that I was going to use for spare parts or to transfer the seat to the new frame but I made the decision to go to a fixed back race seat so I never got around to doing this. I will include the extra seat with the sale if you want it.

It is almost 100% plug and play and comes with everything you need to mount except that I had to transfer the seat belt receptacle to my new seats, so you would also need to transfer them from your current seats to these. Very easy to move. What I am unsure about is whether the side airbag simulator is in the seat belt receptacle plug or if that is built into a different part of the seat. This is to spoof the computer since the side airbags are removed. Air bag simulators can be bought from Vetteworks and other vendors and are easy to install.

Just as an FYI, you may also want to move the memory seat module from your current seat into the new seat. The reason is that when a new memory seat module is put in the car, the telescoping wheel is disabled and requires the dealer to do some type of pairing with the car. You could do that if you have access to a dealer or you can just move the memory seat module from your existing seat into this one which should work just as well. Either works fine and this is applicable for any seat swaps with a different memory seat module.

So what you're getting is a pair of Caravaggio Daytona Seats and an extra OEM driver's seat with frame. You don't have to send back your OEM seats to Caravaggio which can be quite expensive to ship. Keep them or resell them locally to offset the costs.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I can only sell to someone who can pick them up in Northern California since I won't be able to ship them.

Here are pictures from when they were installed a few years back. I'll try to get some more recent pictures up soon but these are what I have available now.

Thanks.

Last edited by Jawnathin; 10-18-2016 at 10:08 PM.
Old 10-18-2016, 09:09 PM
Jawnathin
Melting Slicks

Here are some photos I had taken less than an hour ago. Tried to take pictures that show the overall condition as well as any spots of wear that I could find...

Name:  ghdQU83.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  1.03 MB
Name:  HK9aLyO.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  1,019.2 KB
Name:  jn67wM3.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  937.1 KB
Name:  wv4aKSW.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  1.02 MB
Name:  d4E5muk.jpg
Size:  1.07 MB
Name:  sCREiQD.jpg
Size:  1.13 MB
Name:  87Tnzd7.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  1.04 MB
Name:  UicpW6d.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  1.09 MB
Name:  PQ61Ri2.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  1.19 MB
Name:  cVVkRzC.jpg
Size:  1.18 MB
Name:  Ki9rL8L.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  1.03 MB
Name:  pKREgLH.jpg
Size:  1.08 MB
Name:  YG6bV8p.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  1.28 MB
Name:  HvLTcTB.jpg
Size:  1.38 MB
Old 10-18-2016, 09:34 PM
69dodgecharger
Melting Slicks

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Best seats you can put in these cars!!!! I have the exact same set.

GLWS
The following users liked this post:
Jawnathin (10-18-2016)
Old 10-18-2016, 09:42 PM
givemeurc6
Racer

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

PM Sent.
The following users liked this post:
Jawnathin (10-18-2016)
Old 10-18-2016, 10:07 PM
Jawnathin
Melting Slicks

Set is sold!

Originally Posted by 69dodgecharger
Best seats you can put in these cars!!!! I have the exact same set.

GLWS
Thank you! I will miss them!

Originally Posted by givemeurc6
PM Sent.
Got it. Thanks!

Get notified of new replies

To FS: Caravaggio Daytona Seats (Northern California)

Quick Reply: FS: Caravaggio Daytona Seats (Northern California)