C6 Scan & Tune Onboard Diagnostics, Service Advice, Dyno Tuning, and Fuel Management for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2006-2008 A6 Owners Only!

Old 12-04-2007, 09:29 PM
0ZO6PARTS
Supporting Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2006-2008 A6 Owners Only!

Gone are the days that you can remove your ecm/tcm and get a mail order tune.You are now forced to take your car to an actual tuner shop so that modifications can be made to the A6 Transmission and Ecm.(Ecm can still be sent in but tcm cannot)

HP TUNERS EDITOR AND SCANNER

The VCM Editor utility is a comprehensive VCM/PCM programmer and parameter editor.
VCM Editors Flash utility allows the user to read the VCM/PCM flash memory and save it to a binary file. The Flash utility allows a valid calibration to be written to the VCM/PCM and also incorporates an automatic VCM/PCM recovery capabilities for ultimate protection against any reflashing problems that may be encountered.

The VCM Editor also allows modification of the saved binary image. The VCM Editor allows all parameters such as Spark, Fuel, RPM Limits, FAN Temps, Transmission Shift points and pressures, Speedometer settings and many, many more. The editor provides an easy to use graphical interface and many powerful table manipulation capabilities such as copying, scaling and shifting to name a few.

View the Full Features List Order VCM Suite Now!

So you're probably thinking, what else could there be for a professional tuner? Well, read on...

The VCM Suite has certain features that a professional tuner may find more useful. It includes some of the following extra capabilities.

VCM Editors Flash utility allows not just calibration reflashing and automated recovery, but entire VCM/PCM image reflashing. This means that you are free to make any operating system or calibration level modifications and flash those to the VCM/PCM. This has many uses for the advanced enthusiast, serious tuner or engine swap shop, allowing complete control over the VCM/PCM software environment.

The VCM Editor also allows for increased vehicle support for tuners, and also access to extra VCM/PCM operating system code modifcations. Tuners also have the option to modify VIN's, a useful feature for mail order VCM's.

The VCM Scanner utility is a fully featured OBDII scanning and diagnostic tool.
It allows viewing, charting and logging of diagnostic data in real time via the vehicle OBDII diagnostic data port. It also allows viewing of vehicle Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC's) and other vehicle information. Built in VCM controls also supported. Command fans, closed loop, gear select, timing, air fuel ratio and more real time! No editor package can be considered complete without comprehensive scan tool capabilities.

VCM Suite is the complete package.
These components combine to make VCM Suite the most feature rich, powerful and comprehensive VCM/PCM reprogramming and diagnostics package available on the market today. In addition, our attractive make/model/year based licensing structure makes VCM Suite a clear leader in value for money.

VCM Suite is the ultimate tuning tool designed for your serious tuner and tuner shop.

For next 2 months we will be offering our HP Tuner standard cables as well as our pro cables to forum member with FREE shipping as well as a free dyno proven performance calibrations that is second to non.We have over 100 hrs on the chassis dyno and 100 more on the street in a ls3 equipted a6.

We have both Pro versions in stock as well as Standards on the shelf and ready to ship today.We offer tech support for newbie tuners from 9-3 monday through thursday.I will also check emails on the weekends after 5 pm cst.
For orders please call me at 214-228-8782

Standard Hp tuners Vcm suite with scanner - $499.00
Pro Hp tuners Vcm suite with scanner - $649.00

Each cable comes with 8 credits,you can go in halves with a buddy and license 2-A6 cars - $249.50 a car (Total of $499.00 and we send a dyno proven tune to get you started)This is just like getting 2 Diablosport predators or 2 Hypertechs for less money and more flexability.

Andy Mages
ZO6PARTS@AIRMAIL.NET
2008 C-6 427-CURRENT FUN !
2006 TBSS 427-SOLD
2001 Z06 LPE 427-SOLD
1999 C5 HARDTOP LPE HEADS CAM-SOLD

Last edited by ZO6PARTS; 12-04-2007 at 10:02 PM.
Old 12-05-2007, 05:41 PM
CoronaL
Pro

If I didn't already have HPTuners I'd buy from you as it's a great deal and the "free" tunes to go along!
Sadly, I bought direct from HPtuners a couple years ago, and have yet to figure out how to "tune" a car lol. I can scan and flash, I just haven't gotten off my butt to learn the finer points of what everything does and means and how to go about adjusting stuff .

Would probably wake up my 07Z, but work is killing me as it is. What work isn't doing, the wife is trying to finish
Old 12-05-2007, 10:19 PM
0ZO6PARTS
Supporting Vendor

Send me your stock file and I will get you started(off your but)!

No charge ,just send us a referal.

Andy
Old 12-15-2007, 08:36 PM
0ZO6PARTS
Supporting Vendor

Default Ttt

TTT For a great deal.

Get notified of new replies

To 2006-2008 A6 Owners Only!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2006-2008 A6 Owners Only!