C6 Scan & Tune Onboard Diagnostics, Service Advice, Dyno Tuning, and Fuel Management for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

help need good LS7 tuner

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2012, 06:37 PM
bada
Racer

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Default help need good LS7 tuner

I just installed a cam in my ZO6 LS7 motor. I am looking for a great tuner. I was going to use Ed Hutchings, but he is a 12 hour drive away. I also have headers. Who is a great tuner. I am not looking for an average guy. I want someone who can dyno tune and street tune the motor. Plus someone who is closer to me than 12 hours. I am in the Nashville Tenn area. And don't mind a 3 to 4 hour drive.
Old 06-13-2012, 10:10 AM
TNlowz06
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bada
I just installed a cam in my ZO6 LS7 motor. I am looking for a great tuner. I was going to use Ed Hutchings, but he is a 12 hour drive away. I also have headers. Who is a great tuner. I am not looking for an average guy. I want someone who can dyno tune and street tune the motor. Plus someone who is closer to me than 12 hours. I am in the Nashville Tenn area. And don't mind a 3 to 4 hour drive.
Vengeance Racing is going to be the top pick in the area - there are some other tuners that are out in TN but the distance will be the same and Vengeance out of Smyrna, GA is top quality shop.

http://vengeancerd.com/

Last edited by TNlowz06; 06-13-2012 at 10:14 AM.
Old 06-13-2012, 06:02 PM
edcmat-l1
Melting Slicks

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

<-----Is sad.........

Old 06-13-2012, 09:11 PM
1320IN9
Le Mans Master

Received 104 Likes on 56 Posts

make the trip to see ed, i am going through a tuning nightmare right now and would have drove 20 hours to get it right the first time, do your research, i did and i still got fukked in the end. if you can make it to go see ed i advise you make the drive...

Get notified of new replies

To help need good LS7 tuner

Quick Reply: help need good LS7 tuner