C6 Scan & Tune Onboard Diagnostics, Service Advice, Dyno Tuning, and Fuel Management for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Diablo inTune personal experience

Old 10-09-2015, 09:42 AM
Mike@DiabloSport
Supporting Vendor

Received 145 Likes on 109 Posts

Originally Posted by MarylandSpeed
Here is a great deal for you guys!

We have had a lot of interest in these two tuners, so we are excited to be able to offer the following sale!

For a limited time, if you order a Trinity or Intune and pay the website price, we will include FREE UPS Next Day Air Saver shipping!

If you DO NOT WANT FREE NEXT DAY AIR, you can PM/EMAIL/CALL us for a nice forum member discount code!

Call us at 443-730-9428 if you have questions! Free Next Day Air coupon codes are not combinable and cannot be used on packages.

Check the products out at the link below!

Intune (PT# I-1000)- http://marylandspeed.com/diablosport...00-p-3652.html

Trinity (PT# T-1000)- http://marylandspeed.com/diablosport...00-p-2387.html

The inTune is Diablo's replacement for the Predator. It is a much more advanced tool that offers much easier updates without bulking interface kits. It has an easy to use touch screen interface, and comes with loads of memory for storing multiple tunes. Lastly, it is one part number for all vehicles Diablo supports..so you can use it on other cars later (can only have tunes installed on one car at a time.

The Trinity is everything the inTune is, plus it designed to mount in your car, and act as your one stop onboard performance computer. It includes features such as virtual gauges to monitor any parameter your cars computer reports, and a virtual dragstrip!

BUMP, for a thread not called Chuck Cow experiences.
Old 10-10-2015, 11:18 AM
sammalone
Cruising

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Mike,

I'd consider your product, but I can't even find a manual for the inTuine i2, am I just missing it? (https://www.diablosport.com/support/...s-manuals.html)
Old 10-10-2015, 09:50 PM
06MonteSS
Supporting Vendor

Received 74 Likes on 59 Posts

The new i2 manual is not completed yet, so no, it is not up on the site yet.. Should be up this week... There is a quick start Guide though in the forums.

2014 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3, short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake, catch-can, ported/polished TB, Custom DiabLew Tune
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com
Old 10-12-2015, 12:31 PM
0Chuck CoW
Former Vendor

Received 243 Likes on 183 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10-'12-'13-'14

Default Absolutely!

Originally Posted by sammalone
Chuck,

I've had a trifecta tune (e85, e47, etc.) on other cars in the past and loved the tunes.

Now, I've got two cars I was thinking about tuning (2008 base; 2010 GS). Any benefit or multi-car discounts?

Absolutely! and in fact, Right now CoW BOOSTER! is TOTALLY FREE! saving you $400.

Call me today at 914-332-0049 and I'll make you glad you picked me!

Stay TUNED!
Chuck CoW
Old 10-13-2015, 11:51 AM
Mike@DiabloSport
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by Chuck CoW
Absolutely! and in fact, Right now CoW BOOSTER! is TOTALLY FREE! saving you $400.

Call me today at 914-332-0049 and I'll make you glad you picked me!

Stay TUNED!
Chuck CoW
Chuck, maybe you can PM these guys, as opposed to pushing your wares in a thread clearly based on discussion of the intune and user experiences?

Thanks
Old 10-13-2015, 03:05 PM
let er eat
Burning Brakes

Received 57 Likes on 46 Posts

Number 1 reason I'll never use that guy...about to go on the ignore list.
Old 10-13-2015, 07:21 PM
ssmike56
Pro

Received 97 Likes on 76 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike@DiabloSport
Chuck, maybe you can PM these guys, as opposed to pushing your wares in a thread clearly based on discussion of the intune and user experiences?

Thanks
I agree! I'm in the market for a tune and Chuck was on my short list, but the more I see his marketing techniques and obvious interference in threads for other tuners, it makes me put him on my ignore list instead!
Old 10-13-2015, 07:53 PM
zumatodd
Advanced

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Old 10-13-2015, 09:49 PM
schpenxel
Race Director

Received 1,193 Likes on 1,052 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15

Originally Posted by ssmike56
I agree! I'm in the market for a tune and Chuck was on my short list, but the more I see his marketing techniques and obvious interference in threads for other tuners, it makes me put him on my ignore list instead!
Originally Posted by zumatodd
Old 10-13-2015, 10:19 PM
let er eat
Burning Brakes

I'm all for agresive marketing but there's rules to it...
Old 10-14-2015, 04:03 PM
sammalone
Cruising

Hmmm...

Diablo... You'd make a better impression on me (and several sales) if you'd work on helping and showing me why I should pick you, rather than complaining about other competitors.
Old 10-14-2015, 04:07 PM
billyboy47
Race Director

Received 219 Likes on 176 Posts
St. Jude Donor '17

i doubt Chuck needs your business anyway. the man is being honest and enjoys making others happy with his tunes. so whats the big deal? go with the canned tunes if he bothers you. me, i'll go with a good hands on mechanic when i'm ready for my tune. at least he spends time with you when you call him unlike the "other guy" conversing via email.
The following users liked this post:
Chuck CoW (10-16-2015)
Old 10-14-2015, 04:54 PM
Mike@DiabloSport
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by sammalone
Hmmm...

Diablo... You'd make a better impression on me (and several sales) if you'd work on helping and showing me why I should pick you, rather than complaining about other competitors.
I've made countless posts in this and other threads here promoting our wares and the benefits of our tunes and devices, is there anything specific you need to know?

I feel I was incredibly polite with my request to not post in this thread, its pretty much common courtesy for vendors to not post in threads related to other vendors products. You don't see me in all the Chuck cow threads telling people to use our stuff

Thanks
Old 10-14-2015, 08:55 PM
let er eat
Burning Brakes

I've made countless posts in this and other threads here promoting our wares and the benefits of our tunes and devices, is there anything specific you need to know?

I feel I was incredibly polite with my request to not post in this thread, its pretty much common courtesy for vendors to not post in threads related to other vendors products. You don't see me in all the Chuck cow threads telling people to use our stuff

Thanks
You probably don't have the time to post in all of them...maybe you should go back and dig up some of your old threads mike and ***** the hell out of them...

And billyboy...he probably doesnt, and I probably don't care
Old 10-15-2015, 02:08 AM
sammalone
Cruising

I've been involved with car forums that have more negative posters (rude, snippy, or the "everyone else is a dumba$$ guy", etc.) and I've been active on forums that have more positive posters.

I'm too new here to know if this forum is the former or latter, so I'll just leave this thread and hope for a better experience the next time I post.

BTW billyboy47 - I'm actually considering (and researching) all 3 options (local, Diablo, and Chuck)... that's why I'm here, but thanks for letting me know.
Old 10-15-2015, 04:16 AM
let er eat
Burning Brakes

The tuner topic is hotly discussed on many forums...I'm not going to put down any tuner that I don't have experience with as it's not fair to them. I won't put anyone down for using a tuner of their choice because it's their choice and their car, who am I to tell someone how and where to spend their money.

Billyboy likes chucks tunes...as long as he is happy that's all that matters, if he didn't like it he would probably go elsewhere.

I like my diablo tune, if and when I cam the car I'll probably get a dyno tune.

Other guys have their local shops tunes or other mail order tunes...

Basically there's a myriad of options out there and it's the individual owners responsibility to research and chose.

Every tuner has had a **** up...some more than others. Nature of the beast. Look at the duramax scene, you can add literally 100s of hp and torque with just a tune and a trans. You best believe that stuff has broken due to bad tunes and ecm's have been bricked...sometimes the owners fault sometimes the tuner...again **** happens.
Chuck CoW (10-16-2015)
Old 10-16-2015, 12:38 AM
0Chuck CoW
Former Vendor

Received 243 Likes on 183 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10-'12-'13-'14

Default At first, I wasn't going to post here.....But...

Thanks
Mike..

At first, I wasn't going to reply to this.....But...

It's NOT YOUR thread.

I directly answered (and quoted) someone who posted a direct question to me.

Maybe HE, should not have posted here either?

No.... He asked a question, and I answered it.

I won't involve myself in YOUR threads at all.

Chuck CoW

Get notified of new replies

To Diablo inTune personal experience

Old 10-16-2015, 11:14 AM
billyboy47
Race Director

Received 219 Likes on 176 Posts
St. Jude Donor '17

Originally Posted by let er eat
The tuner topic is hotly discussed on many forums...I'm not going to put down any tuner that I don't have experience with as it's not fair to them. I won't put anyone down for using a tuner of their choice because it's their choice and their car, who am I to tell someone how and where to spend their money.

Billyboy likes chucks tunes...as long as he is happy that's all that matters, if he didn't like it he would probably go elsewhere.

I like my diablo tune, if and when I cam the car I'll probably get a dyno tune.

Other guys have their local shops tunes or other mail order tunes...

Basically there's a myriad of options out there and it's the individual owners responsibility to research and chose.

Every tuner has had a **** up...some more than others. Nature of the beast. Look at the duramax scene, you can add literally 100s of hp and torque with just a tune and a trans. You best believe that stuff has broken due to bad tunes and ecm's have been bricked...sometimes the owners fault sometimes the tuner...again **** happens.
billyboy never had a tune from chuck so i wouldn't know. i am going by the response of forum members that had a chuck tune and seem to be quite happy with it. i said that whenever i called chuck he was gracious enough to spend time on the phone with me and not once did he rush our conversation just to get off the phone. he was always very informative and polite. the truth of the matter is after purchasing a canned tune i have to converse via email or thru the forum to figure out how to set the tune up after i received it. and i had to wait maybe a day or so before i got some kind of response which i was non to pleased about, especially paying almost $400 bucks for it. i got better responses from forum members that purchased the same canned tune that i have. and i also mentioned that i was going to do away with the tune i purchased and will most likely have it done by COW. as for the canned tune, i'll dump it in the garbage where it belongs.
Chuck CoW (10-16-2015)
Old 10-16-2015, 12:47 PM
let er eat
Burning Brakes

Ah that's right yer the guy that was having trouble installing the intune...got it
Old 10-16-2015, 02:42 PM
Mike@DiabloSport
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by Chuck CoW
Mike..

At first, I wasn't going to reply to this.....But...

It's NOT YOUR thread.

I directly answered (and quoted) someone who posted a direct question to me.

Maybe HE, should not have posted here either?

No.... He asked a question, and I answered it.

I won't involve myself in YOUR threads at all.

Chuck CoW
Just a common courtesy Chuck. I dont go in thread where people are praising or bashing your tunes and push our stuff on them, and I always thought that was a commonly accepted practice.

I dont seem to be the only one who thought it was a little bit out of line, but you are right, I didn't start the thread, so you can indeed do whatever you want.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Diablo inTune personal experience