C6 Scan & Tune Onboard Diagnostics, Service Advice, Dyno Tuning, and Fuel Management for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Emissions Evap Solenoid

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2014, 12:18 PM
Tgideon
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Emissions Evap Solenoid

I am needing help on this problem. I have a 2007 Corvette and it through the P0449 Code. I have researched and decided it is the Emissions Evap Solenoid that is causing the problem. When I went to the local parts dealership I was told it was a dealer item only. When I went to the dealer, I was told the item was discontinued.
The part number is GM 20761332. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to purchase this Evap Solenoid or how to fix the problem?
Thanks.
Old 08-11-2014, 05:26 PM
Xctguy
Instructor

Received 21 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Tgideon
I am needing help on this problem. I have a 2007 Corvette and it through the P0449 Code. I have researched and decided it is the Emissions Evap Solenoid that is causing the problem. When I went to the local parts dealership I was told it was a dealer item only. When I went to the dealer, I was told the item was discontinued.
The part number is GM 20761332. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to purchase this Evap Solenoid or how to fix the problem?
Thanks.
I just got this code today after checking in 4 different auto stores. Did getting that part help your problem? I just ordered it online today, and were you able to do it yourself?

Quick Reply: Emissions Evap Solenoid