C6 Scan & Tune Onboard Diagnostics, Service Advice, Dyno Tuning, and Fuel Management for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Diablosport TCM file not saving - c6 2009 ls3

Old 07-13-2014, 08:45 PM
bossx
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Diablosport TCM file not saving - c6 2009 ls3

I can install the DIABLO TUNE for my 2009 LS3 Corvette Automatic (PCM) with paddle shifter, but TCM is not available.

I just know I've restored the original file as instructed 5 times and I still don't get TCM support - no options to select shift firmness and such that everyone talks about. Can anyone point me in the right direction to enable TCM and to be able to save TCM file. I can save the PCM file no issues.

I have the latest firmware of Trinity: 1r12a have downloaded installed latest dsdownloader 2.2.2.8 (although for some reason it states 2.2.2.7 on the actual tool - weird.

I see about 10 other people having this same/similar issue.

Could it be that my TCM for my 2009 LS3 has the performance axle option and something isn't supported on the Trinity with that combo. My corvette does not have the z51 option, but did have the option for performance axle that year. I think it was 2.73 (I think)

I read somewhere that Diablosport has to update something on the tool crom but they need a TCM file.. problem is I can't save one no matter what I do. just a pcm

I'm hoping this is an easy fix as I'd like to send my files out for a custom tune. I'm really wanting to be able to reduce the paddle shift lag and make the shifts firmer.

Anyone can help me or know what this issue is? I appreciate any info or articles you can point me to. Thanks so much.

Rick
Old 07-13-2014, 09:37 PM
tennblkc6
Melting Slicks

Received 60 Likes on 50 Posts

be patient...mike @ diablosport will respond with an answer for you.
Old 07-13-2014, 10:54 PM
hydrasport
Pro

Received 28 Likes on 25 Posts

Send diablo an email. Explain the issue. They responded to my questions quickly and very accurately via email.
Old 07-14-2014, 01:09 PM
Mike@DiabloSport
Supporting Vendor

Received 145 Likes on 109 Posts

shoot me an email, restore the stock tune, and load the update I send please, then try again.

mlitsch @ diablosport.com

Thanks

Get notified of new replies

To Diablosport TCM file not saving - c6 2009 ls3

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Diablosport TCM file not saving - c6 2009 ls3