C6 Scan & Tune Onboard Diagnostics, Service Advice, Dyno Tuning, and Fuel Management for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Diablo intune fan % adjustment, please!

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2014, 03:15 PM
dentalfloss
Racer

Received 58 Likes on 44 Posts
Default Diablo intune fan % adjustment, please!

Hello. I bought a Diablo intune for my 2005 Corvette from Diablo Sport. Upon receiving I went to my computer and did updates. I plugged it in my car and and did the Diablo tune (93 octane). I did not really notice any performance difference but maybe that's me. I tried to modify my fan % settings today and I pushed every thing available and could not find how to do it. Could someone please give me a step by step procedure?

Thank you in advance
Old 09-10-2014, 04:16 PM
tennblkc6
Melting Slicks

Received 60 Likes on 50 Posts

its been a while since I went into my tune but I believe you have to go into "modify tune" to get to the fan settings. in other words...go into the 93 octane "diablo tune" and modify your fan settings. hopefully you've done your research on modifying the fan settings.
Old 09-10-2014, 07:29 PM
dentalfloss
Racer

Thank you. I finally figured it out.
Old 09-11-2014, 10:08 AM
wam3
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have been thinking about doing the same thing. Can you tell me what levels you've moved the settings to? Thanks.
Old 09-11-2014, 09:11 PM
tennblkc6
Melting Slicks

Received 60 Likes on 50 Posts

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...-settings.html
Old 09-12-2014, 12:34 PM
dentalfloss
Racer

Originally Posted by wam3
I have been thinking about doing the same thing. Can you tell me what levels you've moved the settings to? Thanks.
I would have got back to you earlier but I had some troubles with my Vette. After installing the Diablo tune to 93 octane, I then loaded in some fan temp parameters. I put in starting with 192*-25, 50, 75, 90--------------------all the rest of the way. I followed Grand Sport Man's advise as I believe he is in the know as far as I am concerned. Well!! guess what? My cooling fan was not working, and who's to know how long that's been on the frits. After a lot of testing, I figured it was the cooling fan module. I ordered one from my local dealer and it came the next day at $215. Now my fan works. It is kinda cool up here right now 65*-75 but my temp has not gone above 203* after that it kicks back down a few and back to 203* after extended idling but on the road I see 190*-196*. I am sure in the middle of the summer say 90* it may be different.

Get notified of new replies

To Diablo intune fan % adjustment, please!

Quick Reply: Diablo intune fan % adjustment, please!